Random Thoughts....

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Sorry to derail this thread but does anyone of you know any good Internet caf? software that will work over wi fi and allow multiple master computers? All I've found out are either one, the other, or spyware

melbournian

Car(s)
2003 Honda Jazz VTi-S
Does anyone still say grace anymore before their meals?

Side note: Damn I missed the 4400th post.
Yeah, when we're all eating together as a family we say grace. Sometimes it's a little awkward when we have friends around for dinner...then we don't hold hands around the table :lol:

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Total damage for 28th birthday...:lol:

Calories: 5227
Fat grams: 185
Sodium: 8268
Carbohydrates: 512

total calories burned cycling, running, and playing golf: ~7000

About to burn another ~200...peace.

LeMans GTR

Don't have a link but he's on episode 1 and 2 which you can watch on iView.
Damn that defence lawyer is good.

Yeah, when we're all eating together as a family we say grace. Sometimes it's a little awkward when we have friends around for dinner...then we don't hold hands around the table :lol:
Interesting, this I wasn't expecting. All the Americans say no and then an Australian says yes?

Last edited:

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
Does anyone still say grace anymore before their meals?
Newsflash: Not everyone is religious. In my family we gave it up when I, the youngest child, was old enough that my parents realized there is no way anybody in the room, including them, actually gives a damn about that stuff.

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
Interesting, this I wasn't expecting. All the Americans say no and then an Australian says yes?
Never said it in my life. Even if we have a family thing with my religious grandmother. But then she goes to church, but isn't really a die-hard Christian. I was actually quite shocked when she said she believes abortion should be legal, just because I didn't expect it.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Still haven't watched Top Gear yet, and in no particular hurry to do so.
You really should. It's probably one of the best standard format ones they've made in a long time. Opener is a bit silly but after that it really gets into its stride.

LeMans GTR

Newsflash: Not everyone is religious. In my family we gave it up when I, the youngest child, was old enough that my parents realized there is no way anybody in the room, including them, actually gives a damn about that stuff.
You misinterpreted what I was saying, I was actually being curious as opposed to criticising. My family and I aren't exactly what you'd call religious either. Hard to convey tone over the internet.

Never said it in my life. Even if we have a family thing with my religious grandmother. But then she goes to church, but isn't really a die-hard Christian. I was actually quite shocked when she said she believes abortion should be legal, just because I didn't expect it.
Yeah, I was at a gathering a few months ago and they said grace, I found it a little strange..perhaps strange isn't the right word. Er...different? I just wasn't expecting it considering who they were.

Last edited:

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14
You really should. It's probably one of the best standard format ones they've made in a long time. Opener is a bit silly but after that it really gets into its stride.
You're right, that was pretty good. Very good actually.

LeMans GTR

"The company is actively considering a nomenclature change,"he says. "It's all to do with the Chinese. They like the number four, apparently. "There are not a lot of numbers left for the proliferation of models that are likely to appear. There is active consideration of using the even numbers that we currently use. That would be two and four." - BMW Australia Sales Managing Director

http://www.carsguide.com.au/site/news-and-reviews/car-news/bmw_to_move_away_from_cars/
The article is complete and utter bullshit but that is gold. The Chinese hate the number four because it means death and on top of that, 24 means 'easy to die'. Either this guy is really stupid or he is just spiting China. Of course, if it is as he said 'All to do with the Chinese' then that would be hilarious. :lol:

Last edited: