Random Thoughts....

I just had a thought:

If I were a professional athlete, which brands would I want to sponsor me?
So far, I came up with these:

- Nike (various sports)
- Pirelli (Formula 1)
- Slazenger (Golf)
- Diadora (Soccer/Futbol)
- Perrier (beverage)

I'd love to have alcohol and tobacco sponsoring.

It's not about the looks, it's a moral issue: I want to fight two of the greatest inventions of mankind being marginalized because of some health issues. What's next? Getting rid of the combustion engine?!

Reactions: MWF
Any athlete wants a Nike sponsorship, as they give out the richest contracts. Liking Nike stuff is a different matter, but if you want the money Nike is where you go. They'll even brand a special label around you just as Jordan, Tiger, and Federer. All have their own special brand of Nike gear with their own logos.

brand.gif

erinpatton-jumpman.jpg

2716833832_32bf50eb64.jpg

I remember Air Jordan's being all the rage when i was about 15 or 16...

If I were an athlete, I wouldn't mind Underarmour being a sponsor. :p They have fabulous gear.

I'm getting closer to my goal of sporting a Rogue-like skunk stripe. I just found my first white hair earlier :|

[edit] 901 posts already? Huh.

Last edited:
Once you find one, I'm sorry to say, it's all downhill from there. They start arriving with unprecedented frequency from now.

My skunk stripe (more of a blob really) has apparently decided to appear over my left temple.

On another note, someone hurry up and cure the common cold / the flu. The coughing, the sneezing, the stuff leaking from my head is seemingly unending.

I'm getting closer to my goal of sporting a Rogue-like skunk stripe. I just found my first white hair earlier :|

[edit] 901 posts already? Huh.

COOL!

I've been getting grey hairs since I was about 13. My hair's black but there's a concentration of grey in one spot on my hairline so I think that's where my skunk stripe will appear...I can't wait!

No grey hairs yet....:dance:

i used to be worried about gray hairs. now i worry because every day i seem to have a lot fewer hairs on my head...

My hair's such a horrible mousey brown colour (when I don't dye it a richer brown or auburn) that even if I did have grey hairs appearing, I probably would have a hard time noticing them. If I'm anything like my own mother and grandmother, however, I shouldn't start going noticeably grey until my early 50's.

I'd choose going grey over watching it fall out any. day. of. the. week

I'm getting a Salt and Pepper Beard....

....dashing I must say!

Just got my dad's new laptop set up, including an AIM account for viewing his screen and helping him from far away. He's 75.

i swear by crossloop or Join.Me. A must install for any family computer I have to help fix.