Random Thoughts....

GRtak

Forum Addict
FUCKSHITCOCKMOTHERFUCKERASSFICKITYFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!

So, After the initial awesomeness of getting my thinkgeek T-shirts fromt the USA I check how should I take care of them. I read the label and I found this.

So your upset the shirt doesn't say "Made in America"? Or that your fellow Hondurans were probably paid next to nothing to make it?

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
I think it's more it took so much for him to get that shirt, he's mad that the shirt was manufactured in his country.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
I think it's more it took so much for him to get that shirt, he's mad that the shirt was manufactured in his country.
Exactly.

The worst thing is, I'm going to order their whole Aperture labs clothing form them again because the work to track down exactly where the factory is and then finding out if Spectre is right and they print them in the U.S or not is not worth it.
*sigh* ah well, when life makes you lemons....

@thevictor, shut up and look at my sig.

....YOU MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK!

Last edited:

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
They should give discounted shipping to you and just stick them on plane that brings in the blank ones.

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
I need a new Gameboy advance SP battery, awesome finding your old Gameboys hidden away, sucks when the battery is flat.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
My whole sp is messed up. It sometimes resets if you accidentally bump it slightly :|
It is unfortunate they are so expensive to replace now because you need an advance or older to play original gameboy and gameboy color gamed. :(

Lupin_IV

Car(s)
'84 Pontiac Parisienne, '93 Chevy Caprice
I need a new Gameboy advance SP battery, awesome finding your old Gameboys hidden away, sucks when the battery is flat.
My whole sp is messed up. It sometimes resets if you accidentally bump it slightly :|
It is unfortunate they are so expensive to replace now because you need an advance or older to play original gameboy and gameboy color gamed. :(
That's why I kept my old style GBA after getting an SP; I've never been a fan of proprietary batteries.

I have an old brick original Gameboy kicking around somewhere.
I actually have one of those as well.

Last edited:

Old Lace

I actually have one of those as well.
Same here. Or at least I thought I did. I can find my yellow GB Colour and the four player adapter for the OG Gameboy but not the brick. Where the hell did I put it? Did I sell it? Stupid brain not working too well right now.

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
Quite a few of the clothes I bought while in the US were made in Honduras, except for one suit that was made in Canada....

Most clothes here are straight out of China (even the same brands in the states that are made in Honduras are made in China here and much shittier quality for more money)

xicedlovexoxo

Car(s)
2008 Subaru Impreza
I don't remember the last time I spray painted something making this much of an icky mess of myself. I think I actually managed to get more paint on myself than the Nerf guns I was painting :lol:

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Gabapentin is the most awesome thing ever. EXCUSE ME I MUST CLEAN ALL THE THINGS.

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Emailed a company about possible sponsorship/discount for vinyl for the car. Replied back saying they can send a 'mystery roll' for free. Essentially between 35 and 50 metres (I reckon we'll need maybe 10-20 :lol:) of roll ends, so I don't know what we will get until it arrives. I probably shouldn't mention the company, but if you reverse the letters PDM then you might be able to find them.

What this means is the Saab will become multicoloured, depending on the colours provided. :D Today is a much better day than yesterday :p

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
It took me until now to find time to blast Gimme Shelter through my living room at full volume even though I've craved listening to the song since it appeared in May's Range Rover film last sunday.
Says something about how busy my week has been so far...

EDIT: Some more thoughts on this: The way "Gimme Shelter" communicates an emotion, is positively frightening, is, in my opinion, unrivaled in the classic three-minute rock/pop song format. Additionally, it is surprising how modern "Gimme Shelter" still sounds. If you listen to it, you would never guess it's a fourty-year-old recording from an album that has been described as the defining album of a generation, sound-wise.

It will be a challenge to find anyone with the tiniest interest in rock music not knowing the song - but if I find such a person, I'll be surprised if he or she will be able to date the song correctly.

Oh, and no matter how many people think otherwise, I still prefer "Let it Bleed" before "Exile on Main St." (which almost-mint vinyl I am listening to now).

Last edited:

Interrobang

Forum Addict
Just ordered some to-be-printed shirts online ... some of the stuff on them might not have been my copyright ...

Crossing fingers they?ll accept my order ...

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
It took me until now to find time to blast Gimme Shelter through my living room at full volume even though I've craved listening to the song since it appeared in May's Range Rover film last sunday.
Says something about how busy my week has been so far...

EDIT: Some more thoughts on this: The way "Gimme Shelter" communicates an emotion, is positively frightening, is, in my opinion, unrivaled in the classic three-minute rock/pop song format. Additionally, it is surprising how modern "Gimme Shelter" still sounds. If you listen to it, you would never guess it's a fourty-year-old recording from an album that has been described as the defining album of a generation, sound-wise.

It will be a challenge to find anyone with the tiniest interest in rock music not knowing the song - but if I find such a person, I'll be surprised if he or she will be able to date the song correctly.

Oh, and no matter how many people think otherwise, I still prefer "Let it Bleed" before "Exile on Main St." (which almost-mint vinyl I am listening to now).
I was listening to that song precisely 42 seconds ago!

Another coincidence: I was searching my iTunes for another song to play after Gimme Shelter. I decided on King Crimson's 21st Century Schizoid Man. However, that exact same song came on shuffle. There are over 800 songs in my iTunes.