Random Thoughts....

I'm friggin exhausted. But all of this results should keep me in the game. And I have more to go

Looking at the current situation in Hondurasland I've decided to do some rather large redesign of plan A, the main point of which is that I'm now not just shooting for the U.S but for some places that are a bit....up and anothers a bit up and to the right.

And considering my whole life has been a grinding session to make it to the U.S and nowhere else but the U.S I'm surprised even myself

Internal monologue:

German radio? Always interesting to see aspects of daily life in foreign countries... Oh! A livestream! And it works for me here! Time for a bit of culture!

facepalm-300x197.jpg

That's your cultural tidbit for you: Germans listen to shit music too. :p :lol:

Unless if Noel Fielding was making stuff up (which tbh he probably was), Jedward's last album reached No. 1 in Papua New Guinea. Papua fecking New Guinea. Gang members and Huli Wigmen love stupidly-haired mentally underdeveloped ADHD-ridden dweebs, apparently.

I assume he was expecting terrible german music not terrible american music he could hear on kiss 108 here. :lol:

Looking at the current situation in Hondurasland I've decided to do some rather large redesign of plan A, the main point of which is that I'm now not just shooting for the U.S but for some places that are a bit....up and anothers a bit up and to the right.

:think: Mexico and Jamaica?

I am listening to a lot of popular music these days...from the 60's and early 1970's. Even obscure artists like Pentangle and The Flying Burrito Brothers.

I'm friggin exhausted. But all of this results should keep me in the game. And I have more to go

And considering my whole life has been a grinding session to make it to the U.S and nowhere else but the U.S I'm surprised even myself

Canada and Greenland? :p

:think: Mexico and Jamaica?

Do I look like either I want to be shot or like I'm GR :p
What is wrong with me?

Nothing, but considering you smoke weed when Jay said Jamaica I instantly thought of you

just in case...

Note: gaasc chaotic neutral Inc. does not believe on the stoner stereotype and believes marijuana users are perfectly able to function on society

Last edited:
What is wrong with me?

Internal monologue:

German radio? Always interesting to see aspects of daily life in foreign countries... Oh! A livestream! And it works for me here! Time for a bit of culture!

facepalm-300x197.jpg

See, I much prefer my mental image of German radio. Which is 50% this:
and 50% this:

and 50% this:

Last edited:
See, I much prefer my mental image of German radio. Which is 50% this:
(vid)
and 50% this:
(vid)
and 50% this:
(vid)
Don't poke the Germans! You know they can't handle bad math, even if it's meant as a joke.

Pah. Can't sleep again.

This SUCKS.

Got stood up for a date again. Don't cry for me, MWF Argentina.

:dunno:

Last edited:
You should be in the Pinyanata. Chicks dig poptart cats.

I keep finding little black bugs in my house. A couple in the carpet, a couple on the desk...what the crap? I checked to make sure they aren't all in the boxes of Puffalumps (and they aren't), but still...I need to blast my house with pesticides. Any recommendations?

I keep finding little black bugs in my house. A couple in the carpet, a couple on the desk...what the crap? I checked to make sure they aren't all in the boxes of Puffalumps (and they aren't), but still...I need to blast my house with pesticides. Any recommendations?

Do you or will you have any pets in the house? There are many insecticides that are harmful to our little furry friends.

Do you or will you have any pets in the house? There are many insecticides that are harmful to our little furry friends.
No, but a pet-friendly insecticide would probably be better than a non-pet-friendly one, anyway.