Random Thoughts....

thevictor390

Teen Wankeler
Car(s)
'17 Mazda MX-5 RF, '89 Toyota Blizzard SX5
Hmmm, on one hand, this could save a lot of SD card space.... on the other hand, it won't be kind to my battery. And it would have a tendency to drop out as signal goes weak / I lose 3G / my internet craps out at home.

Buffy_09

Dia dhiabh!! I'm still alive and quite touched that ye are all thinking of me after all this time. :)

I moved to Dublin for work experience at the start of the year so that was pretty hectic. Also a house share (and limited access to the tv) and slow arse broadband left me without Top Gear and pretty much any other tv I like :(

Meanwhile, Dublin's been great craic :)

How have ye all been? :)

NoNeedForAChestWig

Christ. That was like some kind of summoning spell.

I haven't seen Angelina Jolie's lips post here in a while either. *crosses fingers*

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Closest we ever had was a member called James May's Hair but he got banned for abuse of the rep system (typical Scouser!). Shame because other than that he was a really funny guy.

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
there does seem to be a bit of a FG reunion going on.

either that or i've fallen through a crack in the skin of the universe and i've emerged in the past.

Jay

the fool on the hill
Exactly. I start at Epic on Monday and it looks like it'll be a sweet job.
It'd certainly be warmer in the winter if that were the case. Unfortunately, it's Wisconsin so it's going to be freezing. Still, nice little city. Sitting in a bagel shop by the lake right now, moochin their wifi and eating a pretty solid bagel.
^_^ He moved to my hometown, where I lived for 30 years and desperately want to get back to. But no, I am purgatory/hell that is Aurora Illinois.

BTW Jake, I am what is known as a Far Westsider. Spent most of my wanderings and adventures as a child in Middleton. That was back in the day when an eight year could explore places other than the block they grew up on. :roll:

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
Fire up the Allegro!
Fire up the telephone... What's the number for the AA again?

In sort of related news I wish the band in the pub across the road would stop butchering classic rock songs, especially given the volume... <_<

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
The parents got new sofas while I was away. Leather with reclining to almost horizontal with electricity. Feels good, man.

CAPT_Howdy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2004 Mazda6 Estate 3.0
Dia dhiabh!! I'm still alive and quite touched that ye are all thinking of me after all this time. :)

I moved to Dublin for work experience at the start of the year so that was pretty hectic. Also a house share (and limited access to the tv) and slow arse broadband left me without Top Gear and pretty much any other tv I like :(

Meanwhile, Dublin's been great craic :)

How have ye all been? :)
See your avatar? That was exactly my reaction when I saw you on the forums today.

I'm glad that things are going well for you - well, except for the TV part.

I'm going to have my own hectic experience in a couple of months - my office is closing and I'm taking the buyout that was offered me and move 3000 miles back to New England to be close to my family. 20 years away from them is enough.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find a gaelic translator. ;-)