Random Thoughts....

My friend saw this guy in Ann Arbor. I'm the one who's bringing demotivational posters back.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/03/hipstergodposter.jpg

I'm so lost. What is that hipster doing?

existing, which for them i'm surprised they've not claimed that they were doing that before it was socially accepted.

I saw the Big Bang before it became popular.

In these depressing times, if you want to have a good laugh check out: Gamespot Street Cleaning Simulator Review and check out the user reviews.

I shall quote and post here.

Gamespot said:
Street Cleaning Simulator Review
Street Cleaning Simulator is a broken, unrealistic mess that takes a relatively boring concept and makes it even worse.

The Good
Nicely detailed sweeper vehicles.
The Bad
Not a realistic simulation AI vehicles do their best to try to destroy you Horrendously slow No replay value.

UK REVIEW--The prospect of Street Cleaning Simulator may not sound appealing, but there's merit in simulation games. It's not possible to try out every job in the world, and for many of us, these games are the only way we'll get to try our hand at farming, surgery, traffic management, or, in this case, street cleaning. The main problem with this game isn't that it's a simulation in which you vacuum up filth from the side of the road; it's that it's a really, really poor game. From the lack of variety to the laughable physics and bizarre AI behaviour, Street Cleaning Simulator could only be considered a simulator in a world where the rules of gravity don't apply, where people melt through the pavement, and where street cleaners walk with an awkward swagger that would put Saturday Night Fever-era Travolta to shame. In short, it's awful.

Rated 1.5 by the gamespot critics.

Rated 9.4 by the users. :lol:

lolotrgeek said:
I wasnt expecting much, but I was simply blown away! Gaming has definitely peaked, everyone should own a copy!!!!
careyahr said:
If you play only one Street Cleaning Simulator this year, make it the one that shares its name with the genre!
MakaLive45 said:
Best game of the year!
marcob10 said:
It's what you've always dreamed of doing, Street Cleaning at its best! A true Masterpiece!
CaptUnderpants said:
OMG!!!! Never before has game changed a life like this one has.

Was I in the wrong here? I was at the Empire State Building, and this guy was trying to sell us some souvenir maps to my dad. As soon as he mentioned the price ($5), I went to dad and said "No, let's not". At that point, the guy gave me a look of pure hatred and went "He wants it! Don't tell him he doesn't want it!". Since then, I've felt like I've done something wrong. I still haven't really recovered from it. Was I a dick to make up other people's minds or do I just have a profound fear of disapproval from authority?

Yes I have! All you need is a large bowl, some heavy cream, some flavoring, sugar, and LN2.

LN2? Whut?

No luck in my house. If you don't add gums, or not enough or not the right type, you get super hard ice cream. If you freeze it in too cold of a freezer you get super hard ice cream. :/

Eh I dunno if you truly need to use gum in ice cream. Sure it'll help keep it together but I dunno about taste..

I have one of those, and it works OK if you make the lazy version with cream, milk and sugar. If you make custard-based ice cream, it works perfectly.

Custard is the best way to go! I may get one of those and start making ice cream from scratch.

Note to self: Close eyes before jumping in to pool when wearing contacts. x.O

Was I in the wrong here? I was at the Empire State Building, and this guy was trying to sell us some souvenir maps to my dad. As soon as he mentioned the price ($5), I went to dad and said "No, let's not". At that point, the guy gave me a look of pure hatred and went "He wants it! Don't tell him he doesn't want it!". Since then, I've felt like I've done something wrong. I still haven't really recovered from it. Was I a dick to make up other people's minds or do I just have a profound fear of disapproval from authority?

Welcome to New York City, asshole!

(Note: you're not an asshole. But in NYC, everybody is. God, I love that town.)

My friend saw this guy in Ann Arbor. I'm the one who's bringing demotivational posters back.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/03/hipstergodposter.jpg

Ann Arbor Michigan??????? Tell me what street and I will go smack him upside his bad hat wearing head.

Fuck, I just said goodbye to one of my best buddy in Vancouver, I leave for Beijing in two days, and that's proven to be more difficult emotionality wise than what I was expecting... Not bad for someone who was only supposed to stay only two weeks in the city! (I stayed about two years at the end)

Ever since I first discovered it some eleven years ago, I've been faithful to electronic dance music. Only for the second time have I truly discovered something else with a spark in that time.

For those who will inevitably wonder, the first time it was The White Stripes, circa half a decade ago.

Anyone else have hiccups that hurt? Mine aren't that bad but they do hurt when I hiccup.

Attempted to sleep at 8:30 instead of later since suffering from lack of sleep for most of this week. Success at falling asleep at 8:30.... fail at wake up at 1:00 and not being able to go back to sleep.