Random Thoughts....

I cook my own pizzas, base, tomato sauce et al from scratch and use some really good pizza stones from Pampered Chef.

And apart from sunflower oil (no additives) for deep frying (home-made Southern Fried Chichen FTMFW!) I will only use regular or Extra Virgin olive oil or butter. Burgers are also home made.

As a result my kids have no interest in KFC, Dominos, McSpreaders etc etc etc :D

MWF, are you from middle America or does British cuisine suck that bad? :p

What's really bad about the French burying BSE infected cows is that, IIRC, nobody's really sure how long the organism (we're not even sure what the hell causes it!) can survive without a host... so if someone accidentally disturbs the burial site...

Yup. We?re not even sure if prions are an organism or a freaky protein.

I cook my own pizzas, base, tomato sauce et al from scratch and use some really good pizza stones from Pampered Chef.

And apart from sunflower oil (no additives) for deep frying (home-made Southern Fried Chichen FTMFW!) I will only use regular or Extra Virgin olive oil or butter. Burgers are also home made.

As a result my kids have no interest in KFC, Dominos, McSpreaders etc etc etc :D

I do the same and created a couple of monsters.
So every time someone asks me for pizza, it?s a day long task with fresh yeast, etc...:lol:

Nowt wrong wi' British food. Just depends who's making it but it's the same for everywhere.

MEANWHILE! I got sent home half an hour early from work 'cause me leg's knackered. I was sat int Big House on the main landing bagging up laundry then I went to stand up. Me hip/pelvis/leg started clicking like mad then popped. Sounded like somebody standing on bubble wrap then it sounded like somebody just cracked a knuckle.

It's official, am falling to bits. -_-

I don't want to grow up!:cry:

^^This is true - which probably makes growing old worse 'cos I have no control over it :(

I don't now which is worse - growing up or growing old :lol:

Yeah, I got laughed at by my boss when he asked me question a couple days ago "Do you think are *insert super geeky part of gas burner* can fire on propane?". My answer? I don't know, lets try it!

No grown up deep thinking there!

but my post was more in a response to Shirahime's.

I don't want to grow up!:cry:

^^This is true - which probably makes growing old worse 'cos I have no control over it :(

Oh god I never grew up! I've just spent all me life falling over an' the past 8 years on me hands an' knees cleaning. I got Housewives Knee now which isn't fun. An' one leg shorter than t'other. Just taken some Ibuprofen for me leg an' now I have to make tea. I need a chiropractor. Again.

I simply refuse to grow up. My Doctor Who fanboy attitude is pretty much part of that approach to life. Doesn't mean that i'm immature. just that i don't let life get to me too much.

OOO! New random thought. I discovered the world of chiropractors last month, holllly crap have I been missing out.

Speaking of never growing up, at the moment I have an enormous urge to blow something up....no matter what or how, just some random destruction in the most spectacular fashion possible.

Yeah.

Pulled pork taco's....

I dont need to pull my pork..
I like taco's?

:lol:

Cowboy, are fireworks plentiful in your area? They're "illegal" in my state but I'm 45 minutes from the Wisconsin boarder and I can get M80s there. :D

Vacation in England?

OOO! New random thought. I discovered the world of chiropractors last month, holllly crap have I been missing out.

Me fella took me to his chiropractor last time I went to visit him. One of these best things I've ever done. It was funny though he took one look at me legs an' said "What the hell you been doing to yerself?!" He nearly pulled me off the table too only thing keeping me on it was me chin. :lol:

Unless you're in the mood for riots.