Random Thoughts....

Someone suggested to me the McUltimate; take a double cheeseburger, split it in half so one patty is on either bun, and insert the chicken, lettuce and mayo from a McChicken in the middle. It is really tasty! :blink:

They actually call that a Mcgangbang. LOL

So does anyone actually use G+? I find it rather pointless. Facebook has been around for so long AND G+ is still invite only... What's the incentive to make the move?

I am on it and I like it much more than Facebook.

Remember, no one will ever switch to Facebook, MySpace is where it's at. You can't even customize your page at Facebook.

Just been an' saw Senna wi't boyfriend. Pretty good it were. :) Now we're sat watching Top Gear an' his race vids. :lol:

Hah, there's a town in Wyoming called "Chugwater!"

Sadly, I won't be passing through there. But I did get to visit the World's Largest Ball of Twine in Cawker City, Kansas:

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/25/CIMG1222.JPG
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/25/CIMG1223.JPG
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/25/CIMG1224.JPG
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/08/25/CIMG1225.JPG

Reactions: LP
I wonder if that ball of twine attracts cats?

Anyway, this is going to be a busy, busy semester. I have to complete for each class:
1 10-12 page paper and a 4-6 page book review (he used to assign like 5-7 books and a 20 page essay, but students complained, and I can't blame them)
Two 3-5 page papers and a set of questions I have to make up for each book (four) read
Four reading commentaries (2-4 pages long), respond to questions of a book of my choosing from the class, two 6-8 page essays
And a 4-6 page paper and presentation on said paper.

And then I have like 20 books plus any more books I need for writing papers. Yup, awesome semester. I'm definitely requesting less time at work I think so I can get all of this done.

edit: And I also have two read one or two articles per week for two of the classes. On top of all that other stuff. And I only am taking 4 classes. This is seriously probably going to be the hardest semester I take I have a feeling.

Last edited:
You should have undone the twine dude.

Also, there was a chick in the car behind me who for literally 10 minutes would not stop picking her nose. She also happened to be talking on the cellphone. Just... WE CAN ALL FUCKING SEE YOU DUMBASS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(does the Safety Dance)

Last edited:
What popped into my head the moment I saw BlaRo's "Biggest Ball of Twine.....IN THE WORLD" photos:

Last edited:
Nice! I actually like the Crossover. Neat little phone. How's the keyboard?

Well, after a few days to tread the waters I've decided I really like it. The only thing that throws me off is the backspace and enter keys are one on top of the other and I was used to my old Pantech Impact, so I keep pressing enter and sending messages when I meant to delete things :lol: The on-screen keyboard has taken some getting used to as well, especially the whole Swype thing. I love it though :)

Last edited:
Whoa...I didn?t know that ball of twine was real!

Don't we have a female member that's going to be rather upset with you over that declaration?
Nope. The Galant is Mitsubishi's Failtima now. I'm not sad to see it getting dropped from production. It's become bland in all the worst ways. It's everything Mitsu's done wrong summed up in one model. (Well, almost everything. I'm not fond of these no more Evo/hybrid Evo rumors, either.)

There used to be some hot versions of the Galant, IIRC. Before it got all bloaty, it was the platform Mitsu used for rallying. Those VR4 Galants would be made of pure win, however, the hopelessly beige rental car Galant we have now? Eeeeeew. Just eew.

Jay's summary of the current Galant is spot-on. It's an appliance hopelessly dumbed-down for the American market with absolutely no connection to "oh yeah, this company used to race Galants before they sucked." I don't think you'd buy one unless you didn't know any better.

Last edited:
:lol:

BlaRo said "Cawker."

Maybe you guys should start your own Thread of FinalGear members not at home.

You in the USA not Saudi, Killpanda in China not France or Canada or South America, high voltage in Colorado not Bulgaria or WV or wherever, etc.

Its hard to keep track over the months / years.

(PS Get a PA license and stop with the walking, already! Rick will help to find a car for you. :lol:)

You know you spend too much time on FinalGear when you can remember where all the members are coming from and where they now are :p

I think a "Not at home" group could be nice, even though I don't feel like I'm not at home :)

On another note, I get the keys for my new apartment tomorrow, I can't wait to move in :)

I'd forgotten how totally exhausting moving house is. Even after paying for packing as well as for the movers I am still aching all over after yesterday, plus it was after 2.30am when I got to sleep despite the fact that I will be without broadband at home for nigh on a month and didn't even have Final Gear to distract me. At least the satellite TV will be up and running by the time I get home tomorrow so I will get to see the new series of Dr Who in glorious HD.

And my colleague just brought me a much needed cup of tea. I am liking this new job.