Random Thoughts....

We all actually do have Shirahime on ignore and just clicked the show message thing to specifically quote that post to make it look like we don't have her on ignore.... or.... something....

It went quiet. Normally when I post summat it gets acknowledged some-way. But nowt has in any sort of volume for weeks, so I stopped coming here so much in the past few weeks an end up doing the odd ninja post. Hence the thinking of being ignored by everyone now, either that or I lost me edge. I can't even remember if I have an edge. o_O

An' thanks. :) It'd be a lot more awesome if this fucking fog would just LEAVE. We were gonna go to the zoo for fuck sake. -_-

People respond to things people want to respond. There's no blatant ignoring or anything going on.

It depends on the neighborhood, but yeah, pretty much.

Especially by the ocean - which just happens to be where the SF Zoo is.

Yes an that is exactly where me face wanted to be today. At the feckin zoo.

We all actually do have Shirahime on ignore and just clicked the show message thing to specifically quote that post to make it look like we don't have her on ignore.... or.... something....
I actually have people on ignore for the purpose of "remind me not to argue with them". I usually end up unhiding the posts but to do reply because argument forever.

A dabbit, reer, dare, or heer

tumblr_lqi93uq6Ed1qbwu8yo1_500.png

-rubs hands together- This weekend should be fun.

By an amazing coincidence, I'm flying out to Texas first thing Saturday morning. Worked out just fine :D.

Mother is being very panicy over it and put the snowblower on the sofa.

I wonder if it will go as far inland as Lake Winnipesaukee.

If so, my stepdad may want to bring the boat in off the lake.

This hurricane may a be a bit overdone; ever since Katrina news outlets have tried to make any hurricane the worst the United States has ever seen.

The thing is, though, if Irene hits us like it's on track to do, it'll be the worst my region's had in 20 years.