Random Thoughts....

The thing is, though, if Irene hits us like it's on track to do, it'll be the worst my region's had in 20 years.

Well yes, because we don't have hurricanes we have tropical storms. It is like the earthquake earlier. OH MY GOD IT EXISTS.

I remember the last hurricane that hit that region 20 years ago. A bunch of rain, some old trees fell down, that's it. Not like houses flew away or anything.

Flying back to Melbourne tonight. Used points to luxuriate in Business. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, shall be lovely.

Locked in a new apartment in Chicago, moving from a bore of a neighborhood to one that is a bit more my style. I can't wait to move in. Also I'll be saving $500 a month....woo!

?(-_-)??(-_- )??(-_-)??(-_-)??
look a tired dance, I find it amusing because I am overtired.

Stocked up on bread and milk before the hurricane hits:

banana-beer.jpg

Lancaster+Milk+Stout+(2).jpg

But that is banana bread, get it right man!

Who needs drugs when you could have SLEEP DEPRIVATION?! :yay:
I went to make you a funny car but then I was tired and didn't care anymore and it is shaped funny
Untitled-1-11.jpg

have a hilariously bad car

Ehh, you still had to wake up and drag yourself out of bed at an ungodly hour, I got to see a nice photograph :p.

Pffft, I never dragged myself out of bed, I never went to sleep in the first place! :p

Although speaking of such it is now 4am, Friday morning and I haven't slept properly since... erm, Wednesday night?
So I'm going to attempt to sleep... AKA, stare at the ceiling for 4 hours, sleep for 2 and then be woken up by my own backache. Or perhaps I'll go the opposite route and sleep for 18 hours straight. Sort of a game of chance with me! :lol:

Where to where?

East Lakeview -> Ukrainian Village

Pros:

-cheaper
-better neighborhood
-easier drive to work

Cons:

-much smaller
-no garage parking

Last edited:
East Lakeview -> Ukrainian Village

Pros:

-cheaper
-better neighborhood
-easier drive to work

Cons:

-much smaller
-no garage parking

Nice, I don't think I could stand living that far from the lake though. I love to jog on LSD in the mornings. I'm at the border of Old Town and Lincoln Park, a bit too far north from campus for an easy commute but it's worth it to not live in Hyde Park.

I was on here about maybe ten days ago talking about my eye problems. Since a few of your cared enough to wish me well, I thought I'd post an update since I'm feeling better today for the first time since it all started.

It took another trip to the ER and some other stuff, but it seems like my vision problems aren't related to my glaucoma and my neglect to take my medication for that for two months. It looks like just because I also happen to have crappy corneas, they have started swelling up when I sleep due to lack of oxygen.

I'm taking some medication to help the swelling; my visual acuity has worsened, possibly for good, but I was having horrible haziness and pain as well which the medication seems to be alleviating. So I'm happy, though I don't have a clue where I stand in the longer term because as I've found out the health care system here is massively broken, so nobody really takes the time to explain anything.

I'll let you all get back to whatever the topic was, I felt weird not giving an update since my last post was about my ongoing medical issues. :)

Tomorrow to wake up at o'christhundred hours to pick up my ID card and then to get me a proper licence, I think I'll be the first regular that does it after Viper

I hope Irene doesn?t cause death and destruction to any FG?ers in its path.
*fingers crossed*