Random Thoughts....

So I got a package in the mail the other day. It was in a regular manilla packaging (with some bubble wrap inside). It came from some distributors/wholesale group that I had no idea about. I check my bank online to see if I got frauded or something, nope.

It contained wii sports.

I was like wtf... I don't have a wii... the fuck did I get this from? I was like whatever and just left it thinking I'll deal with it later in the week.

Today I come back home from getting work done at SD state university. There's a big package outside, addressed to me, again without my knowledge about when I ordered something.

I was like... did someone like send me a fleshlight or something? Wtf is going on. Open up the package and it's a wii!!!!!!!!! It came from my uncle up north as a gift!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Also, you know when you're in San Diego when the first thing you see in the San Diego State University bookstore are sandals, t-shirts, sunglasses, and make-up.

fuck%20yeah%20words.png

Only in Wisconsin Minnesota:

MANKATO, Minn.?Mankato police probably never expected to get a call like this.
The 911 caller said two young girls, dressed in their pajamas, were out for a walk with a goat about 11:30 p.m. Saturday. The girls told the investigating officer that the goat lived in their bedroom closet and that they regularly took it out for late-night walks.

The officer walked the girls home and talked with the parents. The stepsisters, ages 6 and 7, had been at a birthday party at the Sibley Park Zoo earlier that day and came up with a plan to take one of the goats home. The Free Press (http://bit.ly/qB0qd4) says police don't know how the girls managed to free the goat, which was returned to the zoo.

I have been looking into this strange tingling sensation I get in the back of my head.
I seem to get this funny, kind of relaxed feeling in the back of my head. It is not at all annoying and is actually really pleasurable. It is the second most pleasurable thing I can think of behind .. well, you know.. .
I got it just now when one of my family members gave me a massage. I also get it after I go to the doctor and they check my sinuses, and after I get a hair cut. It lasts for different amounts of time but usually about 5-10 minutes but can be prolonged to about 20 if I really concentrate on it. It may sound silly but I can only describe it as a head orgasm or a brain massage.
I decided to look it up and it turns out that other people get it too but they get it after different things. A lot of people said they get it from being in a quiet room and listening to typing on a keyboard, or a certain part of a song or even certain scenes from a movie.
Mine seems to be set off when a person pays certain attention to me and only me ie the doctor and hairdresser.

I have had this for as long as I can remember but only decided to look it up now. I used to think I was weird.

Does anyone else have anything like this?

I don't get that but something close.

If I'm laying in bed using my laptop on my lap(duh) and if my head is at a certain position, I get this rushing sensation mixed with being half dizzy. It's really weird, it feels like I'm moving really fast but I'm actually stationary.

I have been looking into this strange tingling sensation I get in the back of my head.
I seem to get this funny, kind of relaxed feeling in the back of my head. It is not at all annoying and is actually really pleasurable. It is the second most pleasurable thing I can think of behind .. well, you know.. .
I got it just now when one of my family members gave me a massage. I also get it after I go to the doctor and they check my sinuses, and after I get a hair cut. It lasts for different amounts of time but usually about 5-10 minutes but can be prolonged to about 20 if I really concentrate on it. It may sound silly but I can only describe it as a head orgasm or a brain massage.
I decided to look it up and it turns out that other people get it too but they get it after different things. A lot of people said they get it from being in a quiet room and listening to typing on a keyboard, or a certain part of a song or even certain scenes from a movie.
Mine seems to be set off when a person pays certain attention to me and only me ie the doctor and hairdresser.

I have had this for as long as I can remember but only decided to look it up now. I used to think I was weird.

Does anyone else have anything like this?

Have you been bitten by a radioactive spider? sounds like you're developing a spider-sense.

Watching the news now, I'm suddenly really glad I don't live in Vermont. I don't know if we have any members in VT, but I hope everyone stays safe. :(

Have you been bitten by a radioactive spider? sounds like you're developing a spider-sense.

Actually! Now that you mention it ...... no...

I'm thinking perhaps only a few people have it. Possibly like what James May says he has about his 'fizzing'.

Mirages are all over the roads here in Texas. I've lost track of how many times I've driven towards what looks like a puddle and it turns out to be a French fighter jet.

Reactions: MWF
Mirages are all over the roads here in Texas. I've lost track of how many times I've driven towards what looks like a puddle and it turns out to be a French fighter jet.

:eek: I see what you did there. :|

My dinner for tonight: halfway fill a small mixing bowl of salad greens, diced ham, bacon bits and shredded cheddar, drown in ranch dressing. There, now my mother does not have to worry that I am not eating vegetables. And shes does, ya know...

Last edited:
Well, I guess now I just need to get you a cane so you can wave that as you tell kids to get off your lawn.

5th.jpg

bitchin' flame cane

My dinner for tonight: halfway fill a small mixing bowl of salad greens, diced ham, bacon bits and shredded cheddar, drown in ranch dressing. There, now my mother does not have to worry that I am not eating vegetables. And shes does, ya know...

Best. salad. ever.

1.5 scoops muscle milk (24g protein + otha shit)
2 tsp sugar
Cup of milk (mo protein)
1/2 cup - 1 cup yogurt (MO PROTEIN)
Ice ice baby
Blend

NOM NOM protein shake

Come to think of it, there *is* a Mirage that pwns all the LeMons/Chump events down here...

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
I'm sitting in the computer lab at my college... and I just realized I'm sitting at the computer in the very back corner...

/act un-suspicious... act un-suspicious :|

Ramadan is over, special foods every day is to be replaced again by regular meals, isad