Random Thoughts....

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
To be honest I have no clue why I do it. I think the first forum I ever joined quoted backwards so I got used to it that way. Sometimes I put the quote up top if it makes more sense.

If it bothers a lot of people I can just do it normally?
It's just weird because when you quote somebody you usually type underneath their quote, not put the cursor above it. Though I've gotten used to see you quote like that. :D

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
^ Yeah, I didn't figure it would throw people off too much. I mean when you reply to an email it quotes it at the bottom of what you type, right?

Whatevs, I try and use ^ as much as I can to reduce clutter.

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
If you're talking about a basketball team it's Seltic. Otherwise I believe Keltic is the proper pronunciation.

Austere

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz 280S
When talking about Celtic FC, not the Boston Celtics.
Hmm, well my Dad is Irish and he still has a thick Irish accent to this day (even tho he's lived in Aus for 30 years) and he says Seltic when he's talking about that team. So does his friend who is Scottish.

Technically tho, there is no right and wrong way to pronounce it. There are regional differences but even then, either pronunciation is usually accepted.

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
I finally have normal girls acting nice to me since age 5, wonder if i should man up and ask one of them out or something. I would if i knew more about entertaining girls, but damn am i clueless! Not like i can talk about the colorado Killdozer or how my love and fascination with various voice actors on Cartoon networks Adult Swim lineup.

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso, GL1000
^Go for the ask over for a movie. Also, most people will talk about music.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
I finally have normal girls acting nice to me since age 5, wonder if i should man up and ask one of them out or something. I would if i knew more about entertaining girls, but damn am i clueless! Not like i can talk about the colorado Killdozer or how my love and fascination with various voice actors on Cartoon networks Adult Swim lineup.
As long as you're better-looking than Dana Snyder (though I'd leave the Master Shake impressions to him). Ask them out to coffee or something, it worked for me today. :wub:

And hey! If you can work in Marvin Heemeyer's last stand in the conversation, you get bonus points from me!

Dsemaj

Car(s)
2003 Urabus Impreza WRX, 1997 Fraud Falcs EL Wagon
How does a plug come out when you drop something, aren't they supposed to be sealed and packed in or something... (btw i dropped my zen once, same thing did't happen, though a few pixels might've fallen out :|)
No idea. Must have already been loose or something? They mightn't have put the little flap down that secures it in.