Random Thoughts....

P.S. LOOK AT ME, I'M RICKROLLING THE INTERNETZ!!!

<- :cool:
Nope that doesn't do it for me. I don't feel like feeding you through a wood chipper BlaRo so I don't qualify it as a rickroll.

Yeah, I forgot yesterday.

DSC_5314.jpg

1968 Plymouth GTX, silver with a blue/white interior and a 426 Hemi under the hood. Well, it will when we're done - the interior, vinyl roof, etc. are all completely shot and need replacement/repair. Original owner must have blown up the 426 as it had a 440 in it when we bought it. Engine's been done for like 10 years, so that saves a lot of time. Can't drop the motor in yet, as the easiest way to do the disc brake conversion is to drop the K-member. Could be a while before anything substantial gets done, we're going to finish the GT500 before we start on this beast.

Reactions: TC
God damnit, $54 for a concert ticket, that original cost $35 before TicketMaster charges.

Nas is coming to Syracuse, and when I went to the student center the line stretched out the door and around to the library. :blink:

Nas is from New York, and he's a pretty popular rapper regardless of that.

God damnit, $54 for a concert ticket, that original cost $35 before TicketMaster charges.
Oh yeah, Ticketmaster can go to hell. They had two months to send me three tickets to a ALMS race last year. Two months! I've got packages from uncivilized countries in the Pacific where the postmen are monkeys in less then two months.

Never got them, and of course their customer service is crap so they E-Mailed me the morning of the race that they had resolved the issue by making them available at the box office for us. Great except we left at like 6 AM for the race so I never got the E-Mail, fucking redneck 'tards. Half a year later still haven't got a refund, don't expect one. I guess what can you expect from a company based in West Virginia.

Who you going to go see?

Oh yeah, Ticketmaster can go to hell. They had two months to send me three tickets to a ALMS race last year. Two months! *snip*
I've got to wonder, and not to rub salt in your wounds but your post made me think. If you have a PDA/Smart Phone that can display images/pdf's from emails, could you just open the e-ticket up on there and then have them scan the bar code right off the screen rather than printing the ticket out?

I bought plenty of tickets for off broadway musicals that were up here in Seattle, and the charges weren't that high. Guess it depends on what you're going to see.

Oh yeah, Ticketmaster can go to hell. They had two months to send me three tickets to a ALMS race last year. Two months! I've got packages from uncivilized countries in the Pacific where the postmen are monkeys in less then two months.

Never got them, and of course their customer service is crap so they E-Mailed me the morning of the race that they had resolved the issue by making them available at the box office for us. Great except we left at like 6 AM for the race so I never got the E-Mail, fucking redneck 'tards. Half a year later still haven't got a refund, don't expect one. I guess what can you expect from a company based in West Virginia.

Ugh, that sucks. Well now you can print the ticket yourself so that isn't an issue. But the prices are ungodly.

I remember last year when I went to two different concerts (Rush and Nightwish), the former cost me the same $54 and had me standing out in a cold and uncovered field about fifty miles from the band, while the other non Ticketmaster gauged concert cost me $20 or so and had me placed fairly close to the band (The Show Box rules).

All well I am sure all this will be forgotten as soon as Dream Theater start a rocking.

This is why one ought to have connections.
And go to lesser well-known shows.
I'm going to a few in Pomona later this year, and it's only like $10.

Oh and, I quite like the feeling of new underwear.
Unfortunately, this means I'm replacing underwear.
Which means they're old and full of holes.
Which makes me feel old and full fof holes.

Last edited:
Can I ask what happen to Flynn? I know he has been banned, but just wanted to know what happened. I was reading all of his weird stuff then it all stopped. (if it's none of my business I'm sorry in advance)

Adu or SL65 (can't remember who it was atm) banned him for trolling around on the F1 subforum and annoying everyone with his radicalistic Hamilton fanboyism... and with posting a million threads a day in many sections. For the last few days in which we had him here, it was like he was begging for his ban.

Saw someone almost knock him self out at the Gym today.

http://img528.imageshack.**/img528/8531/cbonearmcurlnr3.gif
He was doing this on a cable machine when the cable snapped, you figure out the rest :p

Yeah six sparkling bright green blobs. Time to go on a rep burning spree.