Random Thoughts....

see this is what you miss by not being irc

[20:32] <~Viper007Bond> i'd go gay for tom selleck tho

A Sad day today I am afraid:

Jazz legend Lyttelton dies at 86

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7367385.stm

From the BBC :

You can hear a classic edition of I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue on BBC Radio 4 on Sunday 27 April at 1200 BST. There will also be a special programme in tribute to Humphrey Lyttleton on Wednesday 30 April at 0900 BST.

UPS three day shipping from newegg got me something from California to Connecticut in about 24 hours. Paid just over five dollars.

I was pleasantly suprised by In Bruges. Good movie.

Oh, and RIP Humphrey Lyttleton. A legend, but he did live, and work all the way, to a grand age.

RIP Humphrey Lyttleton. I'm a huge fan of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. I recommend it to anyone, sense of humor or not.

wonderboy kevin rudd just doubled the tax on premix drinks, thus making the government an additional $2 billion a year

Did it ever happen to you guys that a certain thread has 190 pages, you're on 189, and then when you click 190 it just takes you back to 189? I keep feeling like someone has something to hide :p

Did it ever happen to you guys that a certain thread has 190 pages, you're on 189, and then when you click 190 it just takes you back to 189? I keep feeling like someone has something to hide :p

Yeah, a couple of members got banned and their posts deleted, but the forum still includes those posts in the page count for some reason.

In Soviet Finalgear, moderator ban hides you!

I'm done Engg for another year... so happy that finals are over! Mechanics of Solids final was brutal assrape for everyone, I hate it when they make you solve a complex problem using parameters instead of concrete numbers. <_<

I'm done Engg for another year... so happy that finals are over! Mechanics of Solids final was brutal assrape for everyone, I hate it when they make you solve a complex problem using parameters instead of concrete numbers. <_<

Pussy.

:comfort: :beer: :cheers: Damn man, what happened?

Nothing serious, kinda messed up things with a girl, my friends came up to school to visit me this weekend and both me and my friends screwed up so we didn't get to hang out for more than a couple hours, and I missed a deadline for my one class which is going to destroy my grade.

What I really hate is when I can't solve a problem with the numbers given but if one number was different (say a 6 instead of a 7) I'd have no problem with it. And of course those problems never show up on the homework so I can't ask about it before it fucks up my grade on the exam.

When you say parameters, do you mean variables?

If so, I'm the complete opposite. In my past physics and elec. engineering courses I always preferred problems that gave me gammas and thetas to work with rather than numbers.