Random Thoughts....

^ A drunken witch?! Run for your lives!

the-drunk-witch.jpg

The key to scoring a girl at a bar (you shouldn't want to do this anyway) is to go out with about three other friends that are giant man whores and at like the "hard to get" one. Went out tonight with all my friends, and one of them brought with her a bunch of teacher friends. The one was a big flirt and couldn't get enough attention from the guys around her. Every time she came around me, I was polite and a gentleman, but acted like I couldn't care less about her.

By the end of the night, she was drunk, and she looked at my three bloke friends, pointed at each one and said, "Love your shirt..... kinda plain..... love your shirt too.... (looks at me) You're the keeper" :lol:. She was completely not my type, and I have always hated girls who were big teases, so I had to give her a taste of her own medicine. By the end of the night she was asking for my number, and I couldn't be bothered. I said goodnight to her, gave her a hug and cheek peck, and told her it was a pleasure.

Chalk one up for the good guys and the gentleman.

Reactions: fbc
^ It's not that man. She must have seen you pull up in the R. ;)

Okay, so there is the hell starting for me on Monday. I'm becoming graduate at high-school. In my country it means shitloads of exams. The results will let me to study... or not :p
I've been learning for 6 months and I still have plenty of work to do, but there's no time :? Good thing is that you can chose the subjects.

Here is my schedule:

5th May - Polish Literature Exam
6th May - English Language Exam
7th May - Eh, hard to translate, called WOS in polish. It's political and society knowledge exam
8th May - German Language Exam
13th May - History Exam
15th May - Polish Language Exam - 15 minutes presentation on chosen topic in front of committee
19th May - Second German Language Exam (it's verbal exam, didn't want to use word 'oral', cause it has some strange associations, at least in my native language)
21st May - Second English Language Exam (verbal)

Keep fingers crossed!

Okay, so there is the hell starting for me on Monday. I'm becoming graduate at high-school. In my country it means shitloads of exams. The results will let me to study... or not :p
I've been learning for 6 months and I still have plenty of work to do, but there's no time :? Good thing is that you can chose the subjects.

Here is my schedule:

5th May - Polish Literature Exam
6th May - English Language Exam
7th May - Eh, hard to translate, called WOS in polish. It's political and society knowledge exam
8th May - German Language Exam
13th May - History Exam
15th May - Polish Language Exam - 15 minutes presentation on chosen topic in front of committee
19th May - Second German Language Exam (it's verbal exam, didn't want to use word 'oral', cause it has some strange associations, at least in my native language)
21st May - Second English Language Exam (verbal)

Keep fingers crossed!

Sucker :D

I don't think there is many countries where you just finish high school and that's it (with no exams)

Oral is the right word and it has the same conetations in English as I suspect it does in polish.

^ It's not that man. She must have seen you pull up in the R. ;)

HAHA! I actually showed her a picture of it on my phone and she said, and I quote, "As long as you do me in that, I can handle it".

Like seriously, is there any more of a whorish comment that could be made? :lol:

/like I would let anyone lower Keira Knightley or Georgia Horsley in my backseat.
//what?.... the leather's really sensitive.
///Oh god, I just realised how much of a petrolhead I am.

HAHA! I actually showed her a picture of it on my phone and she said, and I quote, "As long as you do me in that, I can handle it".

Like seriously, is there any more of a whorish comment that could be made? :lol:

/like I would let anyone lower Keira Knightley or Georgia Horsley in my backseat.
//what?.... the leather's really sensitive.
///Oh god, I just realised how much of a petrolhead I am.

Wow that is pretty bad. I don't think I have ever thought something that bad...

Although I did start talking about motorcycles with my wife in bed last night...

CRAP :blink: I am as bad as you.

Sucker :D

I don't think there is many countries where you just finish high school and that's it (with no exams)

Oral is the right word and it has the same conetations in English as I suspect it does in polish.

Yes, but in the countries that have no such exams, such as Canada, you usually have a policy where all your high-school averages, from grade 9-12 count towards your entry at university/college so the stress is put on you to do very very well on an everyday basis, as opposed to stress concentrated only on doing well on a few exams.

When the lights go out the German Internet gets kinky or no filth before 22:00 o'clock.

An episode from the German part of the Internet.

http://img501.imageshack.**/img501/8954/31721263gr9.jpg

This is the download section of the German EA site. The text reads:
Due to the protection of children this download is only available between 22:00 and 06:00 o'clock.