Random Thoughts....

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
Black Fish Taco.

No, that doesn't work at all - on any level.

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
taxis and the subway
It's my first quiet day in after a couple of very busy weeks... now where's that paperwork that needs doing? :neutral:

JimCorrigan

Car(s)
HMCS Velvet Glove; The Last Samurai
That moment in your child’s development where, in between actual words, everything she says sounds as if from any number of the aliens in the Mos Eisley cantina scene.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
It only counts if the aminal in question chooses to get on. Bonus points it it's dressed as a shark and chasing a duck.

No, really.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Jesus, is it really that loud? Or is it just struggling from the extra load of having to cart a catshark around?

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Dunno. Don't have sound on the work PC.

I guess they don't bother about the noise on the assumption that it works during the day while you're out at work.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
Dunno. Don't have sound on the work PC.

I guess they don't bother about the noise on the assumption that it works during the day while you're out at work.
My understanding is that the early ones (that video was published in 2012) only worked when you pressed the clean button, meaning someone had to be home. though I guess you could press it on your way out the door in the morning.

Out of the current lineup, only the most basic entry-level model can't be activated from a smartphone app.

And even though these things have stair sensors, I'm still worried that one day I'd come home to find that the dumb thing suicided down my stairs.

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
Today is Star Wars day!
I was at the local train station t'other day and it announced it was Star Wars day on the scrolling text thing which announces the train schedule. I've seen it reference pop culture before...

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
A friend of mine just temporarily relocated from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to McKinley Park, Alaska. Drove his JK Wrangler filled with his stuff all the way, but with a caveat - no GPS at all. Paper maps the whole way. Seems like a really fun trip. He'll be moving back around October, and I'm debating flying out and joining him for at least part of the trip back.