Random Thoughts....

JimCorrigan

Car(s)
HMCS Velvet Glove; The Last Samurai
A friend of mine just temporarily relocated from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to McKinley Park, Alaska. Drove his JK Wrangler filled with his stuff all the way, but with a caveat - no GPS at all. Paper maps the whole way. Seems like a really fun trip. He'll be moving back around October, and I'm debating flying out and joining him for at least part of the trip back.
Do it, and tell me your planned itinerary through BC (if any) or Alberta. I can make road recommendations.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Extended family parties are weird. Was just at my grandmas birthday party in NYC, saw a cousin that I haven’t seen in forever. She was talking about applying to college. Blew my mind because in my mind she was still 5 years old. Funny how time works.

Telegram. You know this.
I was hoping people would come back here once the forums returned to functionality. Telegram is great for live Ringmeet coordination, but having one giant long stream of consciousness for everything else sucks.

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
This is true. It's why I currently have over 3000 unread messages there. Unless I get pinged, I only flick through the most recent comments on my lock screen.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
I disabled notifications for the entire thing. So I only go there while bored or when I want to annoy someone. :p