Random Thoughts....

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I'm no expert, but it looks good to me. Only thing I'd like to see is a little more contrast/color in the clouds. They are a little washed out, but maybe that's correct and I'm an idiot.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I wasn't worried, but then Trump said it was under control. That made me concerned.

ScarFace88

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'00 CVPI, '88 Integra, '05 GTO
Yeah, as someone who lives in the same metropolitan area as two major tourist attractions, I'm honestly kinda worried. If I was running the country, I'd be tempted to shut down all air travel between the US and China.

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
Following, but not overly concerned. There’s very little that can be done about asymptomatic carriers who have already travelled from the site of the initial infection and as a general rule, I avoid worrying about things that I cannot possibly change.

However, the Chinese authorities have finally woken up in typical fashion; i.e. they’re now “cracking down hard” after doing nothing for too long. We’ll have to wait and see if measures such as quarantining entire cities will help.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
Dr. Perry Cox said:
Loretta... relax. I've been involved in every ridiculous TV-induced panic there is: poison pills, SARS, West Nile, North Face, South Fork, East River, monkey pox, Pop Rocks, toilet snakes, mad cow, bird flu, swine flu and, quite frankly, every other flu that you could really only catch if you actually fornicate with the animal it's named for.

GRtak

Forum Addict
He sure lived up to his last name.

Yes, I have followed some of what is going on with the coronavirus. It is both disturbing and reassuring. If handled well, we will be okay. If they fumble this just a bit, we could be fucked.

The way that the Ebola virus was, and is being handled, is the same way. There was a bit of a fumble, but it seems to be back under control. Only time will tell in both situations.

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Well perfect timing going to Maui and then mileage run OGG-SAN-SFO-SEA-DEN. Hope it cooks off before I go.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Boring. It's a form of flu. Some people will die, most will live, nothing much to see here.

Reactions: MWF

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
But it's a very useful thing to fill up news reports so that we don't get to hear about the other stuff they don't want us to hear about.