Random Thoughts....

....You owe me an E-Beer.. :neutral:

I sure will, but i gotta spread around first...

Anyone fancy some rep? :p

Do you?

/Wait, is this the questions game?

Speedtouch, from this angle that Morgan looks like it has saggy breasts.

When I get home I will send you the seller's info, he had several ornate humidors similar to this one listed.

Isn't there something you need to put inside those small humidors to keep the humidity? My dad had one but he stopped using it after a short while... his was just a small box though, no window.

I went and picked up my diploma from UBC this morning... it's funny they don't frame it or anything after all my hard work, and the frames they sell at the bookstore are $155 dollars. How effin' insane is that? :lol:

Did you folks frame/hang your university diplomas? I think I might just shove it in the drawer at this rate...

Yes, you do need to "season" a humidor by hydrating the ceder lining. There are steps on how to do that on Wikipedia.

I have my diploma framed and on the wall. I have no idea where my highschool diploma is. Last time my friend needed his for a job application, he found it in a box under some old sprinkler parts.

....You owe me an E-Beer.. :neutral:

Is it tesco value lager?

Hoegaarden wins.

I'm not a fan; but then again peoples' tastes differ. To me it smells (and tastes!) of the sauce in a tin of baked beans.

And in other news!

I want to link you guys to this article. It's a very good read, and I found it rather moving.

Last edited:
When I get home I will send you the seller's info, he had several ornate humidors similar to this one listed.

Thank you, I am surprised you even acknowledge me after I still haven't come up with cigar answers you asked so many months ago. I just couldn't put it into words that made sense. I apologize.

Isn't there something you need to put inside those small humidors to keep the humidity? My dad had one but he stopped using it after a short while... his was just a small box though, no window.

I went and picked up my diploma from UBC this morning... it's funny they don't frame it or anything after all my hard work, and the frames they sell at the bookstore are $155 dollars. How effin' insane is that? :lol:

Did you folks frame/hang your university diplomas? I think I might just shove it in the drawer at this rate...
Had a friend that went to a school down here, $20k/year x 4years and they put a hold on all of her files/registration/information until she payed $9.30 for her diploma :lol:

Speedtouch, from this angle that Morgan looks like it has saggy breasts.

It looks saggy from other angles too :p

Oh snap! :p I actually came to sort of like the Mk1 Aero 8. They had one in the showroom (dark blue) and sure it wasn't perfect, nor as good as the Mk2, but I think it is pretty damn good looking. And Adu, I like the sloping rear. :)

I'd still have the Mk2, but it ain't all that bad ;) :lol:

Referring to this story, my wife just dropped another bomb on me.

The company that she will be working for will pay for your schooling, and her long term plan is to get an doctorate in business administration, therefore she could be a professor at a college, which is her super long term plan.

So my wife could, in a few years, have the title "Doctor" in front of her name...wow...

Referring to this story, my wife just dropped another bomb on me.

The company that she will be working for will pay for your schooling, and her long term plan is to get an doctorate in business administration, therefore she could be a professor at a college, which is her super long term plan.

So my wife could, in a few years, have the title "Doctor" in front of her name...wow...
That is awesome, much respect to her for chasing her dreams. :clap:

I never got around to complimenting you on your previous posts regarding divorce and your wife's job, but you've definitely earned respect from me. :thumbup:

Monash frame them afaik, when my mum got her TAFE certificate Box Hill Tafe framed it also

Last edited: