Random Thoughts....

Devon

Car(s)
2008 MY09 Subaru Impreza RX
Why would any one won't those glasses, and why do people wear those stupid "Corey" sunglasses??

Oh and for Watto! :cheers:

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
I swear to christ I saw these on sale at a very high-class shopping mall in San Jose near Santana Row. What's worse, I have actually seen multiple people wearing them.

Reminded me of this:

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
Ok get this, The Diablo 3 overture was released for free on itunes.... unless you live in Australia in which case it's a $1.69....

Hatmouse

Car(s)
'03 Civic Si
Ok get this, The Diablo 3 overture was released for free on itunes.... unless you live in Australia in which case it's a $1.69....
it's cos in Aus they need gravity well generators in the server rooms to prevent the racks from falling up into the ceiling

and also prevent rebel cruisers from jumping into hyperspace

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
I think I love Amy Sedaris...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMEwWx0mIuM[/YOUTUBE]

Firecat

Politically Charged
picked up some sweet puma's for 50 bucks. Normally I don't like wearing anything with markings, but they just looked so good with jeans.

teeb

Car(s)
old Saab 9-3 coup?
So my internet gets cut off tomorrow, and I have to post my shiny wifi router back to the ISP...

...honestly, that's the worst part of moving house.

*hugs glorious wifi*

Firecat

Politically Charged
This is true, and it's something i've been considering....just with so many things going on I got distracted. Maybe this will give me that extra push....

They had another shoe with a ferrari badge on (half off, so about 40 bucks)....I didn't take it because my ferrari ownership dream is still far away. lol.

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
I need new shoes but my nikes have been so damn comfortable, sure they're a couple of years old but they've been well traveled

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Every second, the earth moves 30 km in its orbit around the sun (aka its orbital velocity is ~30 km/s). Yay for planetary sciences hw!

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Oh fun! The weather forecast for Saturday shows rain (and lots of it), and thats the day of my photographing of my aunt's wedding. Overcast is good I think, but rain is never nice. :rolleyes:

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
This is kind of weird. So my family knows these folks, who we've known ever since before I was alive, they used to be our neighbours when we lived in crummy military housing way back in the day. Blah blah blah, we've moved around, they've moved around, still stayed friends with them, blah blah blah. The crazy thing about it, though, is that the man of the house just got back into the military, and got posted here... and right now they're moving in... next door to us. They only got that house because of us, btw, because buddy had it up for sale but then took it off the market, but regardless, wtf are the chances? Also some other folks from back in the same old forces base as we knew these people from live here too, which makes it all even more improbable.

(random thoughts for random thoughts thread ;) )