Random Thoughts....

The roads here are icy as shit. I lost control of my car twice on a major road. I was behind a G35 with its hazard lights on, I figured it was just trying to be careful until I lost control the first time. It was pretty scary. All I did was lightly touch my brakes and I started skidding.

Dangerous shit.

8 is my favourite number and I've just realised I have 888 posts. Hurrah!

having to work (even if it's only half a day) on Xmas day is boooo and full of fail.
I shall retaliate though, and browse the FG boards as much as possible instead of doing some actual work.

wait, thats what I always do...

You can't make XTC with guns. And you should be glad for that, imagine people handing out pure love instead of hot lead :p

You can't make XTC with guns. And you should be glad for that, imagine people handing out pure love instead of hot lead :p

The "War on Drugs" is such total BS.

fine with me, as long as they stay in the Top Gear section :D

Yeah there's a whole bunch of weirdos there isn't there?? :lol:

Broke my left fibula last night playing 7 aside football. Was fighting for the ball when the guy tripped and fell on me and pop that was me croaked. 4 hours in casualty. X Ray looked a wee bit like that, its slightly higher up than that.
syn2.jpg

Doctor said its a "nice" break, fracture or whatever you want to call it and I could have done my ankle or tibia in and that would have been me proper fucked.

ouch...that looks like it hurts.

Well My interestinf thing that happened today: I saw the maddest Chrysler 300 drivers in the world.

We all know what car the 300 is suposed to be a cheap version of. Today at the store I saw what looked like 3 Chrysler 300s in a row, but as I drove past I saw the one in the middle was none other than a Flying Spur.

Haha this was actually more surprising than anything, because Ive never seen a car worth more than ~$50k USD in my area...needless to say I slowed down to a halt just to make sure I wasnt seeing things!! and I wasnt!

A flying spur? I think the 300 looks more like a Phantom rather than the Bentley. But didn't the 300 come out before the Spur? Anyways. Yeah..

I want snow here. But I live in Los Angeles, so that's not really going to happen anytime soon. But I am going snowboarding this Sunday!

shag horses!

Yay, the family Christmas is off to a fine start...my twenty-month-old niece couldn't contain her holiday cheer and decided to piss all over me during Christmas Eve Mass. On the bright side, it happened near the end. On the not so bright side, it's friggin' cold, so once I stepped outside my pants froze to my legs.

I was a trooper though, and didn't get upset. I remember recreating the projectile vomiting scene from The Exorcist when I was in third grade. In church. In front of a packed church. Dressed as a shepherd.

Should my sister get a Yorkie? I think so. I'd love to play with one, but sadly i don't think i could be seen with one, therefor my sister owning one would be perfect. At the moment their are no dogs in my immediate family, and atleast me my sister and my mom all want one BAD.

Dremel and large half-broken seashells make for some interesting results. Dremels, in general, rock. My right hand is now very tingly, though.