Random Thoughts....

Did anybody else in Toronto notice the propane facility explosion this morning? I was up playing video games when I heard my door rattle. I live several miles to the east of where it happened and it rattled my apartment door hard enough to make me wonder if someone was trying to break in.

Further reading...

EDIT: I just found this on YouTube. It's the same video I saw on the news a little while ago. The real fun starts at about 1:50.
[YOUTUBE]oV5udSWJcZo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Saw that this morning, what an intese blast!

wow, that's a crazy ass explosion, must be scary...

now for something completely different... should I buy an xbox 360? 180 buckers for console, 2 good games and 1 controller.... used.

Holy shiiit. Your own Hemel Hempstead there...

I'm trying to rewatch Harry Potter 5 in anticipation of the 6th movie coming out soon, and wow, the three kids are crap actors! This is what I get for reading the books and letting form a mental picture of the story; it clashes so horribly with the actual movie.

Something surprising I found out from there: close-up photos of Senna right after his crash exist, somewhere, in this world. But the photographer that took them will never publish them, on request of the family. That is truly a decision to be respected for eternity...

That photographer wouldn't happen to be Paul-Henri Cahier would it ? I know he released a book documenting Ayrton Sennas career through photography around 4 years ago.

I'm trying to rewatch Harry Potter 5 in anticipation of the 6th movie coming out soon, and wow, the three kids are crap actors! This is what I get for reading the books and letting form a mental picture of the story; it clashes so horribly with the actual movie.

The movies are overrated as hell. I was expecting a massive, 3 hour long LOTR-worthy epic for the 4th one, which would be suitable for the War and Peace length of the book. The result was pretty boring and became a huge CGI wankfest with some annoying kids.

wtf-animated.gif

That popcorn news is the only piece of news of the last months which actually improved my confidence in the human race - a little.

Last edited:
Sugar? On my popcorn? No thanks, no butter either, just some extra salt please (and a bucket of coke to rehydrate me from the massive intake of salt).

So I need a job, and there's apparently tons of car washy / detaily jobs out there (almost all at dealerships or body shops). Should I go for it? My brother thinks I should work at a call centre (because he does), but I just keep telling him that no, I don't want to become depressed.

what what???

since when is it a crime to eat popcorn? (btw all you salty and/or butter people are kerrazy, regular sugared popcorn is where it's at)

If it really bothers people they can still put all the popcorn eaters in the same zone and have the other "stupid anal douchebags" in another zone.
But banning it alltogether? wtf? :?

If you don't want people eating popcorn, don't go to the movies in the first place

what what???

since when is it a crime to eat popcorn? (btw all you salty and/or butter people are kerrazy, regular sugared popcorn is where it's at)

If it really bothers people they can still put all the popcorn eaters in the same zone and have the other "stupid anal douchebags" in another zone.
But banning it alltogether? wtf? :?

If you don't want people eating popcorn, don't go to the movies in the first place

Reading an article is always a good idea. Some random cinema chains have decided to not sell popcorn anymore, it certainly isn't a crime. I'm sure many cinemas around the world have done the same. As usual with these news articles slagging off the British, it is actually as news worthy as a dog having a shit.

So this is what I did on overtime Saturday:

Photo0111.jpg

now for something completely different... should I buy an xbox 360? 180 buckers for console, 2 good games and 1 controller.... used.

Well, I went ahead an bought one, with Forza2 and GTA4.... and MOTHERFUCK THIS THING DRAWS 180WATTS!!!

OUCH!! No wonder it's so friggin loud, it consumes 3 times the power of my 7ch x 100W amplifier :D

If it's loud it's probably not the amount of watts it is drawing :p. Quite a few Xbox's have really loud disc drives. If it is quiet when on the dash board and loud when loading a game thats the disc spinning on.

Reading an article is always a good idea. Some random cinema chains have decided to not sell popcorn anymore, it certainly isn't a crime. I'm sure many cinemas around the world have done the same. As usual with these news articles slagging off the British, it is actually as news worthy as a dog having a shit.

I did read the article, and from the attitude of the guy who's closing down the popcorn, he considers it offensive, and very un PC. Which is a crock of shit.

I said "is it a crime" because they make it sound like that, not because it actually is :p