Random Thoughts....

Why would any one won't those glasses, and why do people wear those stupid "Corey" sunglasses??

Oh and for Watto! :cheers:

Australian wants its Uggs back btw - their our invention dammit!! :p

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE TAKE THEM!

They're almost as bad as croks.

Ok get this, The Diablo 3 overture was released for free on itunes.... unless you live in Australia in which case it's a $1.69....

Ok get this, The Diablo 3 overture was released for free on itunes.... unless you live in Australia in which case it's a $1.69....

it's cos in Aus they need gravity well generators in the server rooms to prevent the racks from falling up into the ceiling

and also prevent rebel cruisers from jumping into hyperspace

Well THERE'S you problem.

So you watched The Simpsons too eh?

picked up some sweet puma's for 50 bucks. Normally I don't like wearing anything with markings, but they just looked so good with jeans.

http://img247.imageshack.**/img247/9762/photomk8.jpg

So my internet gets cut off tomorrow, and I have to post my shiny wifi router back to the ISP...

...honestly, that's the worst part of moving house.

*hugs glorious wifi*

This is true, and it's something i've been considering....just with so many things going on I got distracted. Maybe this will give me that extra push....

They had another shoe with a ferrari badge on (half off, so about 40 bucks)....I didn't take it because my ferrari ownership dream is still far away. lol.

there's a shoe brand called bugatti.... just saying.... heheh

I need new shoes but my nikes have been so damn comfortable, sure they're a couple of years old but they've been well traveled

Every second, the earth moves 30 km in its orbit around the sun (aka its orbital velocity is ~30 km/s). Yay for planetary sciences hw!

Oh fun! The weather forecast for Saturday shows rain (and lots of it), and thats the day of my photographing of my aunt's wedding. Overcast is good I think, but rain is never nice. :rolleyes:

This is kind of weird. So my family knows these folks, who we've known ever since before I was alive, they used to be our neighbours when we lived in crummy military housing way back in the day. Blah blah blah, we've moved around, they've moved around, still stayed friends with them, blah blah blah. The crazy thing about it, though, is that the man of the house just got back into the military, and got posted here... and right now they're moving in... next door to us. They only got that house because of us, btw, because buddy had it up for sale but then took it off the market, but regardless, wtf are the chances? Also some other folks from back in the same old forces base as we knew these people from live here too, which makes it all even more improbable.

(random thoughts for random thoughts thread ;) )