Random Thoughts....

Today was the first day with completely ice covered puddles.. The winter is on it's way!

Its like that story I read about depicting the events of The Great Escape during WWII. One escaping prisoner decided he'd pose as a Lithuanian working in Germany.
"What happens when you run into a German patrol, do you speak Lithuanian?"
"No, but I bet the guard doesn't either!"
As long as the bloke pretending to be Lithuanian ended all his words with "S", that'd be convincing...

Euro Millions? I thought that was tomorrow.

I'm annoyed. Far Cry 2's release date was stated to be the 21st. That ended up just being the shipping date. Ok, whatever, that happens some times. So EB told me they'd have it in today, the 23rd. So I phoned them up and they said they have it, and I go down there to pick it up and, what do you know, the guy at the counter tells me they won't have the PC version until tomorrow. What? What the hell. Idiots, if they knew that they could've asked me "K, what system?" and I wouldn't have had to waste a trip down to retail land. And who's idea was it to send the PC version out a day later? Probably some douchebag in marketting who wants to gouge some extra impatient customers with the $10 console markup. At least Fallout 3 was shipped a while ago so I should be able to actually get it on the release date <_<

I'm annoyed. Far Cry 2's release date was stated to be the 21st. That ended up just being the shipping date. Ok, whatever, that happens some times. So EB told me they'd have it in today, the 23rd. So I phoned them up and they said they have it, and I go down there to pick it up and, what do you know, the guy at the counter tells me they won't have the PC version until tomorrow. What? What the hell. Idiots, if they knew that they could've asked me "K, what system?" and I wouldn't have had to waste a trip down to retail land. And who's idea was it to send the PC version out a day later? Probably some douchebag in marketting who wants to gouge some extra impatient customers with the $10 console markup. At least Fallout 3 was shipped a while ago so I should be able to actually get it on the release date <_<

It's even more annoying when you're paying $100 for a game and get dicked around with release dates, rock band 1 is coming out here next week for instance...

some lucky bastard from Sicily won 100,756,000 euros (that is 130,597,802 USD) on the lottery tonight. I was thinking about playing but I told myself; "nah, I'll wait, I'm sure no one will get the jackpot tonight either... " :wall:

You've got a few motorcycles, a Lancia Delta Integrale and live in Italy. What else do you want?? :p

You've got a few motorcycles, a Lancia Delta Integrale and live in Italy. What else do you want?? :p

He want's a Volvo! so he has something that actually works.. :p

+rep for that!

BTW i was walking the dogs and i ran into two mooses! It was a wierd sensation of really scary and really cool at the same time! They are HUGE!

Last edited:
It's even more annoying when you're paying $100 for a game and get dicked around with release dates, rock band 1 is coming out here next week for instance...

Got that already. It's good although the drums are very difficult as you have to be somewhat coordinated. I managed to tap out a few beats on easy and medium difficulty levels but no chance on expert. Fun party game though :cool:.

I love Rock Band only because of the Drums. I let my friends fool around with the button mashing and singing, but the drums are what I'm all about :p

Same here. Rock Band drums are super fun, plus, it actually teaches you to keep time properly.