Random Thoughts....

CoD4, all levels were pre-unlocked, great fun with 3 mates, should be nice and cheap now.

I think a lot of people dial 911 because they don't know the number for the local police. I know I have been in situations before where I need to call the authorities but can't think of the detachment's local 10 digit number. I've never called 911 instead, but I can see why some people would.

If they had 811 or some other short number for calling the police I bet a lot of the non-emergency calls to 911 would stop.

We have a nationwide general telephone number for the police, 0900-8844 (which if you translate it to text on your phone you get 0900-TUIG, which is Dutch for 0900-SCUM). I don't know if that lowered the useless 112 calls, but i think it might have.

I have a problem with console games, and I currently think they all suck.
See what I do is buy one, play it for a while, enjoy myself immensely for a while, then the game gets harder and harder, and you have to try stuff over and over again to keep "winning"...

but after a while I sort of hit my talent wall and don't want to keep trying everything over and over and over... so I just kinda give up.
I know it's dumb of me to do this, because I know eventually I will be able to do it, but since I have a buttload of games now, I just switch to another type of game, where the same happens...first joy, then frustration, then utter hate, then I can't be arsed anymore...

The thing that annoys me even more is that half the time, if you have a 2 player game, you need to "unlock" a whole bunch of stuff before you can use them in 2 player mode. But what if I just want to play with a mate? Besides, it's unfair to the other guy if I race them on a track/car that I spent ages unlocking.......

Am I just a noob or are there other people like this?

Yeah, I hate having to unlock stuff too, just to use it in multiplayer mode. No point to it.
Also, I'd never play console games alone. Used to, but it's not much fun anymore. I only play games these days if I can do it in multiplayer. AI never compares to a good ol' human brain.

Newsflash:
It's a boy!

:banana::banana::banana::w00t::w00t::w00t::mouse: :mouse: :mouse::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance: :dance::beer::beer::beer:

Should "arrive" in about a month.
/silly soon-to-be father show-off
You can now resume your regular activities.

Congratulations! I shall dedicate my second best gin in the world according to a blind test & tonic to your son, before heading off to a party in a few minutes!

Children are evil. They are like people, but "not-yet" people. They are here to replace us, you know?!

Congrats - best new years present possible!

That and my Bachelor's Degree. My life is quickly turning for the best (even If a bit scary having all that at once).

Congratulations! I shall dedicate my second best gin in the world according to a blind test & tonic to your son, before heading off to a party in a few minutes!

Thanks! Enjoy it for me.:D

:cheers: redliner! I wish you and your soon-to-be family all the best in the new year!

Thank you! I wish all the best to you too.:D

Children are evil. They are like people, but "not-yet" people. They are here to replace us, you know?!

Hehehehe, that's true. I must teach him the way of the driver. It would be a shame to have a son that doesn't know how to drive properly. It's a dying art!:lol:

Reactions: h-p
Wow the Finalgear arranged marriages business are really getting off to a flying start! But still congrats. :D

I have a problem with console games, and I currently think they all suck.
See what I do is buy one, play it for a while, enjoy myself immensely for a while, then the game gets harder and harder, and you have to try stuff over and over again to keep "winning"...

but after a while I sort of hit my talent wall and don't want to keep trying everything over and over and over... so I just kinda give up.
I know it's dumb of me to do this, because I know eventually I will be able to do it, but since I have a buttload of games now, I just switch to another type of game, where the same happens...first joy, then frustration, then utter hate, then I can't be arsed anymore...

The thing that annoys me even more is that half the time, if you have a 2 player game, you need to "unlock" a whole bunch of stuff before you can use them in 2 player mode. But what if I just want to play with a mate? Besides, it's unfair to the other guy if I race them on a track/car that I spent ages unlocking.......

Am I just a noob or are there other people like this?

I am like that as well, so I just play games on easier levels.

Also, I try and not get every game that comes out. If you only bother with the good ones, then you probably won't get bored as quick. For example, over the last year I've only played CoD4, Crysis, GRiD and GTAIV.

FUCKKKKK

I am making Chili like I do for every new years and I wear gloves when cutting the peppers as I am using Habeneros, along with red Fresnos, and red cherry peppers. Well I guess I nicked one of my gloves and got some capsaicin oil on my finger. Now I touched my nose and brushed my eye and both are BURNING like the 10th circle of hell. :evil::evil::evil:

The Chili is almost done and should be excellent but I can't fucking smell anything because the inside of my nose is on fire.

*laughs* I had a thai pepper squirt me in the eye when I sliced it. NEVER had that happen before, or since.

Granted, Habeneros start at 100,000 scoville units, and thai peppers I think top out at that, but it still was like pain I've never felt before.

So I just got up. Ugh.. anyone else really hung over??

That was the drunkenest NYE I've had since I left school. Wheee!

I'm feeling it a bit. Went to a friends house for New Years and had a BBQ and drinks with some good friends from school. Finished up watching Death Race (rubbish) and not getting any sleep on their lounge-room floor. Now I have to work in 20 mins...