Random Thoughts....

So it's a good thing that I had to google 'latte' to find out what colour it was? and no I wouldn't dream of it, if that should ever happen.

:D

That actually would be a rule if I ever came to power...no wedding dresses or bridesmaid gowns should ever be named after coffee products. Wines and champagne colors, fine. But no "triple venti mochachino" or "latte" or crap like that.

Saunas are cool, but only the steam type. Dry sauanas I can stomach as well, but it's always such a chore to sit inside for more than 2 minutes. I love steam rooms though.

I think its funny when professional athletes listen to their iPod while they warm up.

Its not the fact that they're listening to an iPod, its that they always use the cheap headphones that came with it. You're making millions of dollars, use 40 of them for a decent set of headphones.

you could buy better ones for 12$ for gods sake. I throw them out immediately.

How much would it cost to get a TVR imported from England to here? And is it possible?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/965580.htm

That isn't my favourite but for that price...wow.

:drool:

The fact is though, that it would probably be cheaper for you to immigrate to England to get the car than to properly import it to North America. :rolleyes: Dunno about Canada but those bastards at USDOT/EPA/NHTSA keep everything good out.

:drool:

The fact is though, that it would probably be cheaper for you to immigrate to England to get the car than to properly import it to North America. :rolleyes: Dunno about Canada but those bastards at USDOT/EPA/NHTSA keep everything good out.

Just have it sent in with no engine, send the engine separately and register it as a kit car.

^Clever. I might order a Challenger from Americaland that way.

Just have it sent in with no engine, send the engine separately and register it as a kit car.

Yeah well, note how I said "properly". I've heard that can be tough unless you live in Oregon or something.

California is the only one a that makes life hell on kit car registration, as only 500 possible each year.

Oh that's good. Some one on a LR forum said that Oregon was the only place you could pull off a "put back together" Defender, so... whatever :rolleyes:

I just bought the remaining cd's I needed to complete a band's discography today.
Oh and a couple of dvd's too, James May's 20th Century and a music dvd.

Seriously, I'm sick of "everything going wrong" streaks. It started with looking outside (half an hour later than I was supposed to wake up) and seeing snow and general wet on the ground (the day I'm supposed to be racing) while drinking milk that I only found out had gone bad after I started drinking it... and after too many calamities to list, is continuing 18 hours later with a "we need to talk" from the girl who has spent two years yanking me around and possibly being the mother of my child (which is only in question because she slept with her then-ex-now-current-boyfriend while dating me).

Awesome.

Last edited:
Nothing quite like an evening on IRC

[21:21] <&Adunaphel> portugese sounds like a donkey that is being anally raped
[21:21] <%Hidden_Hunter> so like belgian french
[21:22] <+klankymen> Adunaphel: I guess that's a sound you get used to, living in the netherlands
[21:22] <&Adunaphel> no, i watched Ice do it once
[21:22] <+klankymen> oh ok
[21:22] <%Hidden_Hunter> wait wait
[21:22] <%Hidden_Hunter> you watched?

My friend has almost bought a secondhand Aveo. Please post here to tell her what you think of that decision.