Random Thoughts....

Yay!!!! Adunaphel was right, I don't need surgery!!!

That's about the same price as here, and booze isn't exactly cheap in .nl

Oh well, a bottle of absolut in the Finnish Alko, chain of stores (monopoly FTL) is about 19?, so it's considerably cheaper in Estonia.

Since my friend appears to be taking his time delivering my vodka here, I weighed all the stuff. I accounted for the bottles still underway, and the total came to aprrox. 66kg's of different alcoholic beverages (well, there were a few red bulls in there ;))

EDIT: I weigh about 65 kg :p so I brought home more than my own weight in drinks :)

I'd say that's a pretty respectable amount to carry by yourself, ofcourse, next time, we need to take a van :)

Last edited:
See, this is why you don't get complimented for your clothes and taste in selecting booze and I do. (Yes, I do actually wear clothes inspired by them and I do taste booze which otherwise I wouldn't have known about if I haven't read it in an article, so stop assuming that all I do is read.)

And Levis? Fashionable? Seriously, my man ... Tell me you're not one of those people who buy Nike apparel just because it has a Nike logo on it.
And what you said doesn't mean anything, it's just Brand names. Fashion is not about the brand names, it's about what you wear, how it fits on you and how it looks on you, regardless of who made it. If the only things you believe in is brand names then you are what we business students like to call a "marketing victim".

I'm not out to have people comment on my clothes. I only ever wear Jeans or shorts, my topsiders, a T-Shirt (I have lots, and most were free), and usually my Porsche hat. Women don't seem to mind, it's my style, and it has kept me out of a clothes store for a year and a half and out of the mall for nearly a decade which is awesome!

As for the branding, I have my Levis because they tend to last longer than off-brand jeans, and a 32"x32" always fits perfect so that gets me in and out of the clothes store quick. My Topsiders I bought because they're comfy, and they last a hell of a long time, they may be name brand but so what, can you even buy off-brand topsiders? Ray Bans are just great sunglasses, they wont go out of style, you can always find lenses and it's about the one thing I splurge on fashion wise.

Besides if friends judge like me for the way I dress, do I really want to be friends with them anyway?

Renault Clio vs RS Focus - who knew?

[YOUTUBE]Ae4RqTW5UDU[/YOUTUBE]

Isn't that automotive related, besides, it's a repost, and yes, I knew it was a Clio before that video came out :)

Anyway, my friend showed up with the vodka, so I took a few pics of the batch. I didn't want to wake my brother up to get his camera, so just crappy cell phone pics for the time being :)

http://img199.imageshack.**/img199/5268/kuva016.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.**/img198/9602/kuva017.jpg
http://img195.imageshack.**/img195/5521/kuva018.jpg
http://img194.imageshack.**/img194/9730/kuva019.jpg

Tried to get a decent pic of the receipt, but the prices are all in estonian kroner, so it's not really of much use here, unless you're prepared to check the exchange rate etc. with ?/$

For clarification, there are 10 bottles of Vodka/liquor in the Koskenkorva "bucket" :)

Isn't that automotive related, besides, it's a repost, and yes, I knew it was a Clio before that video came out :)

Sorry - ooops (like the Vodka btw).

Yes it was a triple whammy - must be getting tired! OK - how do you prove that you are on live TV?

[YOUTUBE]cReFpHPWYJ0[/YOUTUBE]

from a swedish point of view IT DAMN IS CHEAP!

These guys get really raped with alcohol prices :D

yes we do.. There is something seriously wrong when it's cheaper to get in your car or van and drive to Germany, that 's 2000km round trip for me. Buy as much booze and beer as you the car/van will take, and drive home again, than it is to buy it here.

I know 4 ppl that makes a good living on "smuggling" beer. One of them bought a 69 Charger with the money he makes from it.

Last edited:
heavy_water_vodka_flaskbild_newsdesk_medium.jpg

A vodka called Heavy Water, with something looking like a reactor fuel rod in the bottle? Me want! :mrgreen:

For those interested, the list price from Telstra for a 40mbit unlimited redundent ethernet drop is AUD$36k a month

See, this is why you don't get complimented for your clothes and taste in selecting booze and I do. (Yes, I do actually wear clothes inspired by them and I do taste booze which otherwise I wouldn't have known about if I haven't read it in an article, so stop assuming that all I do is read.)

And Levis? Fashionable? Seriously, my man ... Tell me you're not one of those people who buy Nike apparel just because it has a Nike logo on it.
And what you said doesn't mean anything, it's just Brand names. Fashion is not about the brand names, it's about what you wear, how it fits on you and how it looks on you, regardless of who made it. If the only things you believe in is brand names then you are what we business students like to call a "marketing victim".

Reading that made you sound so conceited, but I agree, there's a fine line between being a selective consumer and a brand whore. Being timeless and elegant is so much more than covering yourself with labels from head to toe. It takes a sense of taste and a good eye to tell what looks good and what doesn't. If taking a few tips from a magazine helps then you might as well go for it.

I'm not out to have people comment on my clothes. I only ever wear Jeans or shorts, my topsiders, a T-Shirt (I have lots, and most were free), and usually my Porsche hat. Women don't seem to mind, it's my style, and it has kept me out of a clothes store for a year and a half and out of the mall for nearly a decade which is awesome!

That automatically renders your comments on style redundant. :p
;however I think your main point was that you don't need magazines to build a good wardrobe while Toma's was that magazine's can help. You say that women don't seem to mind your style, but magazines can uplift that status from not-minding to liking. Yes having an individual style is important, but troubles arise when it's not individual style, but no style at all.

Yikes, I knew alcohol was expensive here but I didn't realize just how much. A standard 750ml bottle of Absolut is almost $45, which is like ?28... oh well, at least they already add the tax to the prices, unlike other goods. :rolleyes:

Still, we got cheaper cars and petrol out here... and I like driving more than being drunk. :mrgreen:

So my parents nice CTS is gone probably tomorrow...and I want to take pictures of it and would have to drive 5 minutes away, but my father is not letting me take the car and doesn't have a reason for it, yet he always tells me to take it if I want... pretty sure he is doing it to piss me off because I am my friends think his current car is better than the more expensive bland one he just bought.

My nose is blocked and then I got a nose bleed so now i'm scared to blow it.
Lovely conversation topic ^ :rolleyes:

You've used too much of the spray thing? It's practically lethal for your nose if you use it for too long. Might end up fucked forever and you'd be forced to do a mini operation.

Ewww...Posmo, what kind of crap vodka did you buy?
Stick to brand names next time, you might go blind otherwise.