Random Thoughts....

But it would be awesome if they got Topgear to do it in 24 hours... :D

Yes, but then you will have a megaphone and a bag of chips stuck in the road ;):lol:

Ya, the road nearby my estate is in a bit of a shambles at the moment. But only BECAUSE of the road works. It was ok before, a couple of potholes, but nothing too mad.

Now it is all gravel and holes. I drove out with my instructor on Wednesday in the pissing rain, and it was terrible!!!

I was really pissed off at myself in today's lesson, kept cutting out at the traffic lights. He kept telling me to ignore the cars behind me, and just focus on going forward, but I just kept getting flustered!!
I'm getting better, but I was just annoyed that I still let myself do it.
And I keep forgetting to take my foot off the throttle when changing gear...

^ Unlucky. Fortunately I picked it all up almost instantly. I'd been playing driving games (with steering wheel and pedals, with clutch/gearlever too) for many years, and love cars.

But the only advice is you just have to keep practicing. Eventually it will all click into place and become second nature. For the moment keep your eyes on the road, and your mind on what your legs and arms are doing. Not easy to explain, but as I say - it will eventually all come together. Good luck.

Even so - I started the car with my foot on the throttle the other day - gave me a fright, plus everyone else in the petrol station (was in neutral, so no actual movement) :p

I have 3 disposable cameras I found which are years old and I really can't decide whether to pay to get them developed out of curiosity of what's on them..
Dilemma or what!? :p

Ask the place how they charge. When I did photo developing they charged by the print and the prints were only made of pictures that came out.

Just be sure that there are none of "those sort of pics, starring oneself and/or a close personal friend in patricular" on any camera/film would be my advice before trying to get them printed.

^ Unlucky. Fortunately I picked it all up almost instantly. I'd been playing driving games (with steering wheel and pedals, with clutch/gearlever too) for many years, and love cars.

But the only advice is you just have to keep practicing. Eventually it will all click into place and become second nature. For the moment keep your eyes on the road, and your mind on what your legs and arms are doing. Not easy to explain, but as I say - it will eventually all come together. Good luck.

Even so - I started the car with my foot on the throttle the other day - gave me a fright, plus everyone else in the petrol station (was in neutral, so no actual movement) :p

It's not even that really, I never cut out when setting off at the start, or from a stop sign. I think it was just nerves, I just feel under a lot more pressure at a red light when there is traffic behind me.
That and it was a stupid hill top start. I really need to work on them aswell.:(
At least no-one has beeped at me yet. :)
Still though, work in progress...

Just be sure that there are none of "those sort of pics, starring oneself and/or a close personal friend in patricular" on any camera/film would be my advice before trying to get them printed.
Well, in that case just post the said pictures on the Internet :cool:

Today is July the eighth, and it 17 C out right now, tomorrow will be 29 C.

This is a FUCKED up summer, temperature wise.

Today, for the most part, sucked balls. People were assholes at work, it was too hot and I pinched my finger inbetween some stuff. In essence, I'm bitchy, sweaty and sporting a dime-sized purple spot on my index finger.

The one silver lining? My aunt's estate has finally been settled, much to the relief of my mom. She spent most of the day writing out checks and making sure everybody in the will gets the right paperwork (mainly the receipt that shows the lawyer that the recipient got their check)

My share in the inheritance? Almost $3400.

Today is July the eighth, and it 17 C out right now, tomorrow will be 29 C.

This is a FUCKED up summer, temperature wise.

It has been INSANELY humid for the last few weeks here in Limerick.
I mean so bad it actually makes you feel ill. Headachey weather.

It then poured with rain for a couple of days, and now we are back to the murky, dull, kind of cold, weather.

The joys of Irish weather*...

*I wanted to use some fancy adjective there, but all my Leaving Cert Geography is completely forgotten! :cool:

Jayhawk

Is not 29 more usual where you are Jay?

Too right! Last month was the coldest in decades; the Fourth Of July was the coldest in 30 plus years. Usually we get to an average of 30 C around the middle of July then slowly decline from there.

Another thought: over the course of one year, it can be -25 F in January, to 100 F in August. I almost envy people living in the Southern hemisphere, where there may be, at the most, a 50 degree Fahrenheit swing.

I have officially started jogging.

Also, having a car outside that you can't drive sucks big time.

No (I am 53) if you knew what you were doing - otherwise find out what is going on quickly.

So in theory you could be slagging off my PSD (Preliminary Systems Design) then? Hey mine are awesome anyway. :glare:

Governance seems more about who can think of the most buzzwords

Haha. I work at a camera shop, and we get quite a few films in with people saying 'yeah I dunno what's on it, I found it in a cupboard'... :lol:

How often do you get "inappropriate pictures"? I heard some people around here send in films with nudes just for kicks.

CANADA!! FUCK YEAH WUT??

Christ, it's only 3:17

home time is at least an hour away and i'm unbeleivably bored with reading countless gartner (and similar) papers. Anyone got a standards based list of approximately 10 KPI's for measuring IT health (from a strategic/governance point)?

Just noticed that fbc is a mod in training too. Congrats :clap: