Random Thoughts....

If someone can watch Travel Channel, here's a show for you. :cool:

I love "Madventures" I just wish I knew some Finnish so I wouldn't miss out on a couple of scenes. The Africa episode was the craziest thing I have watched in awhile. I'm also looking forward to a "Madventures IV".:D

edit: actually read the website....finally I can catch the scenes I missed no more staring blankly at Finnish subtitles (i.e. Chernobyl security guard, voodoo priest, etc). Also I wonder how much editing will take place to make it suitable for mainstream American TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: h-p
Fuck! That's awful news, man.:comfort:

If you don't mind me asking, is it from smoking or from something else?

Most likely smoking, though it does run in her side of the family though.

Hopefully it's okay, but it's not looking very hopeful.

Most likely smoking, though it does run in her side of the family though.

Hopefully it's okay, but it's not looking very hopeful.

:( Well I hope it turns out to be OK and remember to try and stay as positive as is possible for your Mum and the rest of your Family, and yourself too!

:hug:

Random thoughts: Proffiteroles with Choclate sauce for breakfast isn't a very good idea, and I just had a 24hr Heart Monitor fitted. It's annoying the fck out of me already. :|

Also I wonder how much editing will take place to make it suitable for mainstream American TV.

Finnish episodes are few minutes longer than international versions. Probably they just edited out bits where they spoke finnish.

I love the Summer School-holidays ... I just sat here going "who closed the windows?" because I couldn?t hear the usual traffic noise from outside ... but the windows were open, there?s just no traffic out there at all (almost) ... this whole town has turned into a bit of a ghost-town ... and I love the silence.

And next week it will be even more quiet around here, because this week is the last one before the summer break at university and all the university students will be running for the beaches then ... half my neighbours will be gone too then ... :cool:

:( Well I hope it turns out to be OK and remember to try and stay as positive as is possible for your Mum and the rest of your Family, and yourself too!

Random thoughts: Proffiteroles with Choclate sauce for breakfast isn't a very good idea, and I just had a 24hr Heart Monitor fitted. It's annoying the fck out of me already. :|

Thank you :)

And yes it is a good idea for breakfast ;P

and I just had a 24hr Heart Monitor fitted. It's annoying the fck out of me already. :|

the Holter test? I had that last year, and it is very annoying!

Oh yeah, should I mention that when I finished the test and the results came in, I got a pacemaker? :mrgreen: Seems my heart is a lazy bastard (much like the rest of me) and it was taking pauses randomly when I was asleep.

Funny thing is, I never would have gone for the test if it wasn't for my gf.
She listened to my heart when I was asleep and she thought it was beating strangely. I guess that's destiny for you...

Oh yeah, should I mention that when I finished the test and the results came in, I got a pacemaker?

Something along those lines and WHAT? Oww.. I don't want a pacemaker! Scary. I only had to get one when I went the hospital for blackout/dizzy tingy and he asked me if I've ever had any palpatations :?

yeah, I don't want it either but I guess i couldn't hurt :D

You get used to it, but sometimes it's just in the way! And that doesn't stop me from doing what I want to do.
Basically I mean doing sports and stuff. I'm actually as I were before...maybe a bit advanced, LOL

I'm sure everything will be ok, don't worry ;)

My damn right knee is really annoying the crap out of me.

I had knee surger 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for it to recover. I've basically been confined to my own house for 2 weeks now because I can't really run around the place, and I'm going insane.................

My damn right knee is really annoying the crap out of me.

I had knee surger 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for it to recover. I've basically been confined to my own house for 2 weeks now because I can't really run around the place, and I'm going insane.................
And did they tell you "you?ll be alright in 3 or 4 days and completley back to normal in 10 days" before the surgery? That?s the story I hear from every friend who?s had Meniscus or ACL surgery (keyhole wise) done. They?ve all been told they?d be running around again much too early ...

Oh yeah, should I mention that when I finished the test and the results came in, I got a pacemaker? :mrgreen: Seems my heart is a lazy bastard (much like the rest of me) and it was taking pauses randomly when I was asleep.

Funny thing is, I never would have gone for the test if it wasn't for my gf.
She listened to my heart when I was asleep and she thought it was beating strangely. I guess that's destiny for you...

I had one of them too when I was 16, except it was for a week. I had an extra nerve in my heart which they burned out with a laser but didn't need a pacemaker, yee har :)

And Reckoning, sorry to hear about your mum, definitely sending positive thoughts her way for a speedy recovery.

And did they tell you "you?ll be alright in 3 or 4 days and completley back to normal in 10 days" before the surgery? That?s the story I hear from every friend who?s had Meniscus or ACL surgery (keyhole wise) done. They?ve all been told they?d be running around again much too early ...

Yeah, they said that you should be fine in like 5 days.

5 days later was when my knee really started hurting like hell.

I have to take painkillers regularly atm to control the pain.

If I lived near to you, I'd keep you company, but I kinda don't, so I can't...

lol, some female company right now wouldn't hurt at all....:p

Can't exactly go out at the moment :cry: