Random Thoughts....

You think it's fantastic until if utterly screws you over or starts to slow down then applications don't open as fast anymore. I thought it was awesome on my Wing, but... after it royally screwed me over that was it.

I've got a htc touch pro and a htc diamond for work, the diamon runs a fair bit crappier than my personal touch pro. I put that down to the crap as image that they use

It's 2:00 AM and I am pumping up the tires of my BMX bike. Took a Vitamin E capsule and I'm about to hit the streets. Criminals beware, it's time to do work, son! Just because because I'm 34 doesn't mean I can't still do random shit like this.

The only difference is that you're taking Vitamin E instead of just E. :D

Windows mobile is great.....until you discover symbian

Yeah, then it's even better. I swear I've seen tectonics move faster than some of the menus in symbian.

Why does everyone on the internet, especially non-native English speakers, misspell thought as though?

Oh ha ha. :rolleyes:

Why does everyone on the internet, especially non-native English speakers, misspell thought as though?

Uh, isn't it obvious? Because they're the exact same word except for one extra letter thought.

I know that is probably the most common mistake in my online writing... you just forget to punch in that extra 't' at the end sometimes since though is probably even more common a word to type than thought.

Windows mobile is great.....until you discover symbian

If I go Symbian, this is quiet affordable:

FOTO2small.jpg

$280AUD brand new shipped.

EDIT: My new toy:

Touch_Diamond_People.jpg

Can't wait till this comes in the mail :bigginr: Got it for a good price, so I can always sell it on if I don't like it.

Last edited:
^What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

^What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

I work for a publicly listed multi-national corporation.

And I'm only working from home cos the other half's coming back from o/s so I'm picking her up from the airport about lunch time.

phone sex line :p

:lol: you idiot

Amazon.co.uk items (Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L.): 1 Downfall [Blu-ray] [2004] ?9.98 1 ?9.98

Shipped via Royal Mail -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Subtotal: ?9.98

Shipping and handling: ?3.58
Total: ?13.56
Payment Total: AUD 28.76**

Cheaper than if I bought it here (shipped) and it's not even out here

That doesn't answer the question. :p I guess you're not the janitor.

No, it doesn't answer the question on purpose. I'm happy to give away certain things about myself online but definately not where I work, what I do etc etc.

No, I'm not the janitor:p

This is going to take a while if we guess every single occupation that exists in the world......

He is obviously a lab-monkey.