Random Thoughts....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. When will we finally have something worth watching again on American TV? We've been in reruns so long I can't even remember what I used to watch.

Just received a delightful little PM from someone who got banned without a post.

From lk10050
"Can you please die? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death, or by getting your face cut to shreds with a
pocketknife.

I hope that you get curb-stomped, f ucking retard

Shut the fuck up f aggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut
to ribbons, and your throat slit."

Anyone else get this message? Seems a bit odd to me to be so mad at someone you don't even know. I mean, I know I'm a snarky bastard but I don't think I'm that offensive. The thing I find amusing here is that they switch their tone from hoping I get killed by the universe, either by getting crushed to death or getting sliced up by a pocket knife. Last time I checked, Careless Air's US base wasn't near my house. By the end of the note, they seemingly are implying that they're gonna beat me up instead of the universe.

Anyone else get this message?
I also received a similar massage from the same assclown. I just threw it in the pile with all my other hatemail. I have a boy, Pep?, who comes in twice a week to sort through the pile.

Wen I first saw it I thought it read like a form letter... I'm not surprised that other people have received it.

Your discussion about optical mouse vs. ball mouse is very nice but: TRACKBALL & TOUCHPAD FTMFW!

The touchpad on my old iBook and MacBooks are so used that they are not mat anymore, the touch thingy is all shiny and sticky (not that kind of sticky, you pervs... ;-)).

I believe I never plugged a mouse on my new MacBook for more than 15 minutes/1h.

but they've tied them up so tightly that it really doesn't give you enough mouse cord to work with. Pretty much blows to edit any video stuff with. "I need to drag and drop this over there, but my mouse won't reach that far across the screen."

Again, I know what you mean. :rolleyes:
I used to get under the desk and untie it and get the length back, only for it to be tied up again the next morning. Then suddenly they switched to those tablets with the magnetic mice in the multimedia room. Those are really annoying.

The touchpad on my old iBook and MacBooks are so used that they are not mat anymore, the touch thingy is all shiny and sticky (not that kind of sticky, you pervs... ;-)).

I have the glass trackpad on my MacBook, and it is the best invention in laptop input devices ever. It never wears out, so it always feels just as nice and fresh as the day it was brand new! :) (Except right now it has sneeze all over it because of my plague...)

Last edited:
Just received a delightful little PM from someone who got banned without a post.

From lk10050
"Can you please die? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death, or by getting your face cut to shreds with a
pocketknife.

I hope that you get curb-stomped, f ucking retard

Shut the fuck up f aggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut
to ribbons, and your throat slit."

Anyone else get this message? Seems a bit odd to me to be so mad at someone you don't even know. I mean, I know I'm a snarky bastard but I don't think I'm that offensive. The thing I find amusing here is that they switch their tone from hoping I get killed by the universe, either by getting crushed to death or getting sliced up by a pocket knife. Last time I checked, Careless Air's US base wasn't near my house. By the end of the note, they seemingly are implying that they're gonna beat me up instead of the universe.
Umm I think may have fired back with some two or three syllable words, that would have made him curious as to the nature of your reply.

I have the glass trackpad on my MacBook, and it is the best invention in laptop input devices ever. It never wears out, so it always feels just as nice and fresh as the day it was brand new! :) (Except right now it has sneeze all over it because of my plague...)

I have it as well on my current MacBook and I think it's getting a bit shiny than when brand new :-D

I have it as well on my current MacBook and I think it's getting a bit shiny than when brand new :-D

Impossible. That would mean you use the computer 240 hours a day or something, because mine is in fine shape after many several months of heavy use.

I'll have to verify the numbers but I think in a normal work day I may use my computer +/- 15h/day. Consider half of the day or more on the touchpad :-D

I'm going to clean it (and the computer as well for that matter) to check if it's really a bit shinier or just dirty :-D

I love my Logitech G5.

I tried a Razer mouse before. I returned it within 2 hours because it was giving me really bad cramps in my hand.

I like my wireless laser mouse, you know, when I'm not using my laptop's touchpad. Which isn't often because my laptop is all I use. And, seeing as right now I'm sort of stuck in bed recovering, I can't hook my laptop up to my desk because I'm not allowed to do anything strenuous and hooking it up requires crawling under the desk >.< But on the plus side, pretty soon my dad is going to help me fix up my old computer, and then buy me a new iPod touch because I'm giving the computer to mom once its working again. :)

The one thing about being sick and still living at home, my parents take care of me. XD

4 minutes before my workplace closes the power goes out. The high school girls in the gym scream. We flush the remaining people to the front of the building and run a sweep through under emergency light and flashlight, then wait 30 minutes to see if it comes back on, the whole time the backup power supplies on the computers are screeching like the Psycho sound. Once the emergency lights started running out of power we said screw it and left. About half the town is without power now :blink:

4 minutes before my workplace closes the power goes out. The high school girls in the gym scream. We flush the remaining people to the front of the building and run a sweep through under emergency light and flashlight, then wait 30 minutes to see if it comes back on, the whole time the backup power supplies on the computers are screeching like the Psycho sound. Once the emergency lights started running out of power we said screw it and left. About half the town is without power now :blink:

Your work place includes high school girls in a gym? Sounds awesome.

For me, laptop trackpads are a necessary evil. I can't stand them and plug in a mouse whenever I can. Trackpoints aren't any better. I really need to just get it over with and buy a Siso Tablo for my netbook (which has a particularly small trackpad because of its form factor).

The spam attacks is from some iranian shithead who is spamming the fuck out of the forums using proxies. I've shut off the registration process for now while we change the settings on registered users.

For me, laptop trackpads are a necessary evil. I can't stand them and plug in a mouse whenever I can. Trackpoints aren't any better. I really need to just get it over with and buy a Siso Tablo for my netbook (which has a particularly small trackpad because of its form factor).

I can't use a mouse while I'm using a laptop, every time I finish using the keyboard I'm automatically attracted to the touchpad and don't use the mouse.