Random Thoughts....

you can computer from bed?:blink:

Jesus, I'd never get up in the morning! I'd have bed sores!

You can't :blink: :p

wi-fi + netbook ftw, not that I've used it in bed (yet)

Hell yes. I'm on my MacBook Pro and have wireless network at home. Luckily I have a full time job which forces me out of bed five days a week....

^You seem to love your Macbook pro

I do! It's my newest toy so it gets a lot of love. My old faithful MacBook is now in the hands og my sister, but it served me well for three years without ever stuffing up.

^Was it the plastic body macbooks???

I'm on the verge of buying a Macbook when I can afford it.

So do you get a decent staff discount for fuel, like an extra 4 cents off a litre?

No. They're pretty stingy, although we do get 5% discount cards to use at the affiliating supermarket and other stores owned by the retail chain. Whoopdifuck. I've never used it. Can't wait til I leave that's for certain.

Austere's absolutely hit the nail on the head.

^Was it the plastic body macbooks???

I'm on the verge of buying a Macbook when I can afford it.

Yeah. Some people have said they've had issues with cracks and stuff but I think as long as you handle/store it carefully and use a proper case or bag fro transport (it is a computer after all) it should be fine. After three years I think mine has one very small hairline fracture on the body where the lid meets the edge, but it's not going to come up or anything like that. It still runs perfectly well as well. I reckon it could be used for a few years yet before my sister needs to replace it (at which point she'll probably get this macbook and I'll upgrade again...she seems to do well out of this!).

I wonder why some permabanned people keep trying to return to the forum through multiple accounts when the usernames are so similar to the original. Maybe they think we've all forgotten about them...

Ugh. I'm sick and don't want to get out of bed today. For one, it's perfectly cozy under this blankie. Two, I'm sick of one of the guys in my class constantly speculating on why I don't have a boyfriend when it's really pretty simple (school comes first + lack of suitable guys here = duh). Third, I didn't do my homework 'cause I've been all sicky icky. And finally, it really is that comfy cozy under this big blankie. This pillow pretty much rules, too. Zzzzz, &etc.

I wonder why some permabanned people keep trying to return to the forum through multiple accounts when the usernames are so similar to the original. Maybe they think we've all forgotten about them...
Because our milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard... :p

Oh for God's sake!!!!

They are playing bloody Christmas ads already!

IT'S FUCKING SEPTEMBER!!!:mad::mad:

{ whip! }

All this talk of sadomasochism has convinced me to go to class. BOO. I hope I don't get called on 'cause I have very little voice left today. :(

On the other hand, I'll get to infect all six people in my class with whatever nasty disease I've got. Fun fun.

Last edited:
Oh for God's sake!!!!

They are playing bloody Christmas ads already!

IT'S FUCKING SEPTEMBER!!!:mad::mad:

In related news, I'm taking my Concealed Firearms Permit class tomorrow, just in time for the holidays.

I honestly keep forgetting to use my desk for anything but a table. To be fair anything more than 2 hours sitting there hurts my back badly.
I'd say 90% of my computering is done from bed.:lol:
I am in bed right now!

Me too!

and naked!

I really really didn't wanna go to class.

It's like, torture and stuff. Even though I need to go.