Random Thoughts....

ok guys, time to create us a new Random Thoughts... thread.
This thread used to be a daily check for me, but now I find myself just scrolling through it at top speed.

I put on these Party Feet things, which are like plasters, but a lot stickier, and with this gel thing in the middle which is meant to cushion and cool the blister/prevent blisters from forming.

Fat load of good that did :(

I've never tried those but whenever I get blisters I use Compeed plasters, they are really good (but unfortunately also expensive)
medium_compeed-vabelplaster.gif

I have the same problems with shoes, but reversed, I have kinda big feet and they are wide too so any 'proper' women shoes wont fit me, lucky for me I happen to don't like those kind of shoes :p

^not-a-dudes stay here, dudes go to the new one then we can talk about

monster-truck-monster-trucks-772969_600_480.jpg

and

giant-beer-glass.jpg

and

Explosions_at_Miramar_Airshow.jpg

and last but not least

alina-vacariu-1280x960-2938.jpg

^Um, that just makes you look like a cheap beer drinking, sexist ass.

Anyway, I made brownies. They turned out better this time.

Last edited:
^Um, that just makes you look like a cheap bear drinking, sexist ass.
I agree. That 'bear' is bright yellow like piss and I can see right through it. That is not beer. I'm getting a headache just looking at it.

Anyway, I made brownies. They turned out better this time.
How strong are they?

I agree, also did you make dark chocolate brownies again?

Yes, but with less butter and chocolate so they aren't sickeningly rich. Alton Brown's stuff always turns out. Maybe I'll take pictures and post them over in food.

I agree. That 'bear' is bright yellow like piss and I can see right through it. That is not beer. I'm getting a headache just looking at it.

Thanks, fixed the typo. I was just typing about bears (with fur and paws and claws and such) on another message board, and my typing has gone to shit anyway. Bud lite is shit. I'd rather have a Coke.

How strong are they?

I'll come up with a clever response sometime tomorrow afternoon, when it's no longer funny.

I firmly believe that Budweiser should bestow myself and the rest of the party hosts from our shindig last night with the title "Real American Heroes".

Unassuming small house in a planned community less than 1/4 mile from the regional police station.

40+ college kids (eventually we got too drunk to keep charging cover and thus lost count).

We filled a kiddy pool with a mixed drink - 14 gallons of the stuff, at a calculated 20% ABV (measured by the ratio of everclear (near as makes no difference pure grain alcohol) to non-everclear in the mix - COMPLETELY ignoring that some of the flavoring agents we added were alcoholic in and of themselves. You absolutely, positively could not detect a trace of boozey taste or aftertaste on this stuff. The guy in charge of mixing it was totally trashed by the time the mixing process was complete - which was only 3 ISO standard red party cups.

This single drink, combined with black lights, UV reactive body paints, some Winamp visualization projectors on the walls, Epic Techno Beerpong and the room we sectioned off into sheet-draped cubicles for "alone time" combined to create the perfect storm of debauchery.

FYI, Epic Techno Beerpong is a specially modified, blacklight-enhanced BP setup that we built. Essentially, the whole table is covered in UV reactive white paint, the balls are painted in UV reactive yellow nail polish (this makes the balls roughly twice as heavy but doesn't compromise bounciness). The "endzones" of the tables (from a few inches in front of the #1 cup to the back) are covered in 5 layers of UV reactive posterboard - this has the effect of totally dampening almost any bouncing off this part of the table. The cups are of course filled with UV reactive tonic water (and are transparent). The table also has a raised lip around it. The end result from these tweaks is that you can play it in a blacklighted room and the speed of play is much higher because the balls themselves are heavier and more controllable in addition to the bounce dampening zone (and thus everyone gets drunker faster) because the balls tend to stay on the table much more often.

I think anyone who drinks bears is awesome no matter what other beliefs or views they have. If Hitler drank bears I'd be a Nazi in a second.

I firmly believe that Budweiser should bestow myself and the rest of the party hosts from our shindig last night with the title "Real American Heroes".

Sidenote: Unfortunately, Budweiser stopped using "Real American Heroes" after 9/11, and went to "Real Men of Genius."

They might do something nasty to you, like send a few kegs of their beer.

[YOUTUBE]VxKIcrDsJAs[/YOUTUBE]

I heard about that incident, hadn't watched it.

Just did. And, I don't like his music or him much anyway, but, after watching that (the VMA 'stunt', not your vid) I must conclude that he has to be one of the biggest attention seeking, arrogant f***wits ever.

Seriously, it's not funny doing that, it's not clever, it's not witty, it's just an act of sheer c**tery.