Random Thoughts....

1GB flash drive for teh win

Why doesn't any store anywhere carry 3/8" 4'x10' sheetrock in stock? Its not that flimsy where they don't make it, and I know I'm not the only person in the area that needs it.

Bastards.

Probably because 4x8' is a much more standard size than 4x10'.

Why don't people know how to chew with their mouth closed? My roomate has no understanding of the concept and is driving me FUCKING INSANE chewing gum right now. Wet, nasty smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack until I want to walk over and punch him in the face. SERIOUSLY. HOW HARD IS IT? JESUS CHRIST

[/rage over]

EDIT: What a post for post 666! :lol::lol::lol:

AUUUGH HE's doing it again. headphones in. Metal on.

1GB flash drive for teh win

Why only 1Gb?

We have a whole draw full of ones we've been sent by companies, most are shit slow

Hey nerds who wants to buy a vintage computer off kat.
MSDOS with a drive for 5 1/4 floppies!

Hey nerds who wants to buy a vintage computer off kat.
MSDOS with a drive for 5 1/4 floppies!

Fuck that. I have a Commodore in the basement. :p

I just ate way too many muscadines. I'm going to feel this in the am for sure. Fiber baby.

Well too much fiber is better than too little when it comes to the daily ritual.

I'm thinking about planting some of the seeds to see if I can get some for free next fall. I wonder if they'll grow in pure rock.

5 posts and not one remark about 5 1/4" floppies.

Maybe you guys really are nerds?

I suddently feel superior with my 16GB Corsair GT.

:p

But anyway, I tend to fill it up pretty quickly.

I live in a building that has both a boutique hotel and apartments, apparently tonight I am sharing the building with Britney Spears.

^Just a building? :wicked: