Random Thoughts....

I'm just glad that they didn't fuck around with the ending like they did with Animal Farm :mad:

The CIA or something got the rights after Orwell popped his clogs, and completley changed the ending,

making the "baddies" get their just-desserts

I much preferred the book ending.
It really just ruined the tone of the book, and the whole fucking point :mad:

I have yet to read Animal Farm, IIRC. I might've read it in junior high, but am not sure... But yeah, Orwell didn't much go for Hollywood endings. 1984's ending is a bit more open in the film than in the book, but it's still not very cheerful :)

Of course, if you want a grim film, see Threads. I had to delete it after watching and it still messed me up for a couple of days.

Engineers get laid.

No wait, that's not true is it?
My dad was an engineer...unless I'm adopted......

...there's not something my parents forgot to tell me, is there?!

Give - William Golding's - "Lord of the Flies" a go. Oooh nasty.

Oh god, I forgot about that ray of sunshine :|

Also, I just found out that Tim Burton is connected to the 1984 remake...

Interesting...

I just hope he doesn't ham it up too much...

Oh wait, he's not directing it.

Darn. A Burton 1984 film would be pretty badass. I love how he'll use big sets when other directors would just greenscreen the crap out of things. Seems like that would serve a 1984 remake well.

Darn. A Burton 1984 film would be pretty badass. I love how he'll use big sets when other directors would just greenscreen the crap out of things. Seems like that would serve a 1984 remake well.

See I tend to find Burton stuff a bit much for my taste. Guaranteed someone, somewhere will start singing random crap for no reason at all.

Give - William Golding's - "Lord of the Flies" a go. Oooh nasty.

That book bored me immensely. I might read it again in the future, just in case.

Speaking of bleak endings...I now feel like rewatching Brazil.

Speaking of bleak endings...I now feel like rewatching Brazil.

Indeed! First time I watched it I was about 8 or 9 years old. Needless to say I didn?t get most of it...:|

I prefer losing weight. Loose weight is just disgusting...well, some kinds are.

I'm planning to lose weight but without many changes about the food
Last time I was on a diet, I had low blood pressure, I fainted, and my mother had to call a doctor.
I was in bed for a couple of days until I recovered. And then I ate a big piece of cake :rolleyes:

I'm planning to lose weight but without many changes about the food
Last time I was on a diet, I had low blood pressure, I fainted, and my mother had to call a doctor.
I was in bed for a couple of days until I recovered. And then I ate a big piece of cake :rolleyes:
This either means you have a medical condition that needs treatment or you weren't doing it right.