Random Thoughts....

Hey, dot matrix could save the world. Now-a-days people at work hit print (seemingly just for the sake of it), then proof it, make the changes and reprint, 3000 copies of shit no one reads. If they had to wait for the dot matrix, they might think twice before hitting the print icon.

Now I'll go back under my rock....

i just caught the last 5 minutes of an Australian show called the 7pm project...

FUCK - IT SUCKED ASS

:lol: I have somehow managed to never watch that show, and I plan on keeping it that way.

And nsx_23...holy crap. Formula SAE stuff? What are you doing on Finalgear? Go sleep!

:lol: ok, I gotta say, that is a worthy thing to nearly kill yourself with no sleep over. Hmmm to think I want to be in your situation next year :p should I start the sleep deprivation regime to prepare myself now, just to be on the safe side?

There'll be much more than sleep deprivation:

- Hunger

- Cold

- Crooked backs

- Muscle pains

- Constant headaches

etc, etc.

All worth it at the end of the day though. You learn so much more than others, and its great fun mucking around with other similar-minded/socially separated people.

Being in the wind tunnel whilst its running is rather refreshing actually.

Last edited:
:wave: Hello Australians.

Hey Romains, Americans and fellow Australians. I can't believe that Hey Hey It's Saturday is the most trending topic on twitter now. Just a reunion show of an Aussie Variety TV Show that's been dead for 10 years.

There'll be much more than sleep deprivation:

- Hunger

- Cold

- Crooked backs

- Muscle pains

- Constant headaches

etc, etc.

All worth it at the end of the day though. You learn so much more than others, and its great fun mucking around with other similar-minded/socially separated people.

Being in the wind tunnel whilst its running is rather refreshing actually.

I have experience with all of the above from dishpigging and waitressing (one of which I will start doing again when I go back to study) so I'm all set there :D Just not really down with sleep deprivation. will be interesting! And F-SAE does look like the best fun though. And I bet you guys must get a lot of satisfaction from seeing the fruits of your labour.

hello everyone :wave:

why are we doing this?

Oh my, please excuse my rudeness in not saying hello earlier:

HELLOOOOOO MY DAAAAAAAAAARLINGS!!!!!!! *airs kisses*

I have experience with all of the above from dishpigging and waitressing (one of which I will start doing again when I go back to study) so I'm all set there :D Just not really down with sleep deprivation. will be interesting! And F-SAE does look like the best fun though. And I bet you guys must get a lot of satisfaction from seeing the fruits of your labour.

No, its not interesting at all (The sleep deprivation).

I haven't been on the team that long, but its already been a great experience, especially learning how to machine at TAFE.

Hopefully the car will be running by Monday. You'll definitely want to get your hands on some decent safety gear if you want to join an F-SAE team though.

Can't wait till next year to take on more major roles. Might see you at comp :mrgreen:

I just saw I said Romains when I should've said Romanians. And as James May once said: "You have to start with Hello"

*Runs back into the room to watch Hey Hey It's Saturday*

I much preffered Austere's "Fuck off" to be brutaly honest. This hello stuff is creeping me out.

No, its not interesting at all (The sleep deprivation).

I haven't been on the team that long, but its already been a great experience, especially learning how to machine at TAFE.

Hopefully the car will be running by Monday. You'll definitely want to get your hands on some decent safety gear if you want to join an F-SAE team though.

Can't wait till next year to take on more major roles. Might see you at comp :mrgreen:

Fo SHO. And ooh, I love a bit of decent safety gear. :) Keep us updated with the car!

I much preffered Austere's "Fuck off" to be brutaly honest. This hello stuff is creeping me out.

Why is there no middle finger smiley on the forums?

how is hey hey? Was ozzie ostrich on there? I loved him.... But Daryl Sommers turned me off watching it. Will look on youtube for Ozzie if he made it.

And yes, Hello all!!!!!!!!! :D

(this is turning into a massive orgy of greetings...)