Random Thoughts....

Well in that case, happy 2-days-before-birthday, I probably should have just checked that before asking!

oh really, rubber ducky person who I've never seen bef- oh, hi PaperBiro.

^ You've got the right idea, making subtle updates without losing identifiability. (made up word?)

I still look like my avatar, even if I never seem to have such a short hair anymore. I can't really change it, though.

Today is Avatar day? OK.

Also downgrade complete. Everything is back to working order :)

They've decided to paint my apartment complex some sort of yellow / baby shit brown color. I might have to pay my rent in person to ask WTF?

I don't wanna change my avatar!
I like this one
It makes me smile :mrgreen:

Dammit, I can't join you lucky bastards on Avatar Day...

I want my new computer...

I would change my avatar ... but I'm too fuckin' lazy to shrink a picture. :rolleyes:

And yes, Hello all!!!!!!!!! :D

(this is turning into a massive orgy of greetings...)
Allow me to join the orgy unnannounced.
Hi guyz!

We spent out HR tutorial today building towers out of paper sheets, getting marked on "Height, Stability and Beauty".

Why am I going to these things again?:blink:
Why do they always do that in the first HR class at uni? Is paper castle building part of the curriculum? Are we going to be expected to do this every time we start a new project with a team we've never worked before? Seriously now ...

And yeah, HR class is the gayest thing I've ever had to take in 3 years of Bcom. You'll never know until you take that class. Then again, I might have to take some "ethics" class by the end of my majors as a requirement. That's going to probably be just as lovely.

PS: I bet Kat's fetish is BDSM. Am I right?

- joining in the av fun

I'm only posting as I genuinely can't remember what my avatar actually *is*

edit - oh dear.

ninjacoco vs. editing lab computer update: I win.

Finally.

And not by throwing a shoe at it, either. Like, I actually fixed my project. w00t.

Now time to try not to die from exhaustion from all the other crap I've been putting off.