Random Thoughts....

My mouse is broken, a single click turns out to be multiple clicks.

It's more annoying then it sounds...

It's 7 a.m. and I'm just about to leave for Carowinds in Charlotte, NC - my first rollercoaster experience. Woot!!!

I'm at my sister's apartment at the moment, and the people upstairs have their sound system up so loud that they ceiling is shaking.....

I hope these pricks suffer from major hearing loss later on in life. Its sad these days people are so inconsiderate of others.

Ugh. Last day of my holidays is tomorrow, it's 11:45 here right now and I should really be in bed but the internet seems so much more interesting....

My mouse is broken, a single click turns out to be multiple clicks.

It's more annoying then it sounds...
Mine does that at random, it is annoying. I really should buy a new though its been doing it for months!:lol:

Last edited:
I hate it when dudes start to act like girls...in the worst way possible.

Seriously, the level of high school-style cattiness went through the roof last night. What the heck? If I wanted to be around silly drama, I'd be out with girly-girls from my school.

I feel like I need to send at least one of 'em to time out. "You. Corner. Now. And don't come out until you can chill the heck out, man."

I just sent my pets to my parents' house so my oven can self clean. I hope it works.

the relationship between pets and parents?
:p

Last edited:
The pets that went to visit are all caged (a bird and a guinea pig) so they don't have to get along with anyone really. The bird lived there for 22 years and should be right at home but still bit my dad! Oooops. The guinea pig is all good until he pees on someone. The anti-social one, cross-eyed avatar kitty, is staying with me. He shouldn't be sensitive to the fumes.

It's raining!

I love the rain here...it all just seems to come down in one big splat.

Forget homework. I wanna go play in the puddles! :D :D :D

Just got done moving my sister and her husband into their new house, I hate feeling tired on my days off.

Argh!! Went out to dinner tonight with the folks and big brother, and there was a huge crowd of rowdy kids in front of us :mad:

Shouting, screaming laughing, taking about a milllion pictures of each other. :mad::mad:

These CCF army ration biscuits I bought from Friday are strangely addictive.