Random Thoughts....

Woo just finished my paper! Finally can grab some Zzzs

^id rather have pics of the guys PTs bore me I have one in the driveway to laugh at.

Selling bottles of ice-cold, sugar-formula Mexican Coca-Cola at school: +$1 profit

Watching people frustratingly realise that the bottles aren't twist-off after they purchase: priceless

It took most until the end of lunch to manage to pry it open. :lol:

Funny quote:
"Watch me, I'm a man. I can pry it open with my fingers. I'm no wuss."
Five minutes later...
"Oh, I need fingernails to get it open."

That's what you get when people can't smoke anymore. Noone carries plastic lighters anymore.

Selling bottles of ice-cold, sugar-formula Mexican Coca-Cola at school: +$1 profit

Watching people frustratingly realise that the bottles aren't twist-off after they purchase: priceless

It took most until the end of lunch to manage to pry it open. :lol:

Funny quote:
"Watch me, I'm a man. I can pry it open with my fingers. I'm no wuss."
Five minutes later...
"Oh, I need fingernails to get it open."

... So uh. First question - why would you part with such delicious glory at any price?

Second, I guess none of these kids drink real beer. Probably coors light from the can. Any respectable alcoholic is going to be able to open a pop-top on the edge of a table. The only reason the lighter trick is even necessary is for when bartenders scowl at you disapprovingly for marring the woodwork. Hell, any respectable alcoholic is going to have at least one form of proper bottle opener on their keychain.

If you received the form in the mail a week ago and only bothered to open it up today and realised that you need to fill it in and won't be able to by the due date, which is tomorrow, then I'm sorry, you are not getting an extension. They're called due dates for a reason. You remember that from school, don't you? What do you mean, 'what school?' You know....school...where you....oh forget it. Your payment's getting cancelled.

*really needs a facepalm meme right now*

Australian internet sounds teh suck. I get 15 mbps and 100 gigs a month, and even that is utter suck compared to Korea and Sweden.

But whatever, I rarely do anything that reaches 2 megabytes down, and since we upgraded from the slightly slower service with 50 gigs per month we've only maxed out the bandwidth once. I wouldn't mind faster upload speeds though, the fastest it gets to is 120 kBps up, that's painful.

my connection is similar 18MBps down and 100 GB/month, which is plenty for me... i rarely exceed 50GBs a month nowadays

trouble is, my downspeed is pretty meh (300ish Kbps at best), but the upspeed is ridiculous... If i set BT to 15 kb upstream, everything else grinds to a halt...

... So uh. First question - why would you part with such delicious glory at any price?

Second, I guess none of these kids drink real beer. Probably coors light from the can. Any respectable alcoholic is going to be able to open a pop-top on the edge of a table. The only reason the lighter trick is even necessary is for when bartenders scowl at you disapprovingly for marring the woodwork. Hell, any respectable alcoholic is going to have at least one form of proper bottle opener on their keychain.

Just open one bottle with the other bottle, it's the easiest thing in the world.

And I broke a Crown Lager with the corner of a BBQ table trick. Waste of a crown.

And why doesn't hair ever end up as great as it is in the ads. I want Pantene hair. I have 'finger in the light socket and then brushed with wall paper paste and left to dry upside down' hair.

I was just wondering, how do they make the autopsy scenes on tv shows/movies?
You are very unspecific about what exactly you want to know ... but I guess you are talking about the corpses, are you?

Actors (and make-up) for shots where there is no "cutting" done ...

... and real size latex dolls (build from an imprints of the actors) for the cutting-bits.

Organs and stuff is done with latex (and loads of paint) too, or in some cases animal innards.

Last edited: