Random Thoughts....

I amurrently looking at ergonomic keyboards to go with my new laptop cooling board and my planned exercise ball for a chair (plus a big white leather chair for when i get sick of the damned exercise ball) and filing cabinets and my netbook and my laptop/netbook cleaning kits and my other various things to organise the bomb in the corner of my room I call my "office".

Yup, new officeworks up the road is getting a lot of my money soon.....

Me too. That's why I'm such a fan of this forum allowing you to edit indefinitely and to actually delete your own posts. Love it.
I think the mods can still see it all. They must have their own little private freak show with everyones deleted rubbish.

I write up a lot of posts with no intention of ever posting them. I just write them for my own amusement if an idea comes to me or whatever. I like to write it down, read it through and then I just never hit submit. I just accidentally hit submit a few moments ago there with a post that was a pretty pop-culture laden treasure trove of win... but I never meant for it to get out.:D

yeah but this i genuine printing :p

Printer was going solid for about 40 minutes with stuff that had queued behind it, emptied all of the trays (over 2000 pages)

And printing 15,000 small-denomination checks (ranging from $2 to $220) isn't legitimate?

^ my printer is an old inkjet that is not capable of doing more than 2-3 pages a minute.... maybe that's something else I can get!!!!!!!

(Yeah, I'm going to be broke by the time I start going to uni....)

EDIT: how much did all that add up to, if you don't mind me asking?

2 X EDIT: nvm, worked out approx value. You think i would figure stuff like that out for myself, but noooooo....

Last edited:
I'm pissed. Whoever's getting my grandparents old house is getting the Nazi war trophies that were hidden in the attic and I was unable to find despite getting fucked up by that glass insulation shit for like five hours. Bollocks.

If you ask nicely they might help you out.

^ my printer is an old inkjet that is not capable of doing more than 2-3 pages a minute.... maybe that's something else I can get!!!!!!!

(Yeah, I'm going to be broke by the time I start going to uni....)

EDIT: how much did all that add up to, if you don't mind me asking?

About $35k. There were a LOT more $2 checks than $220 checks.

I amurrently looking at ergonomic keyboards to go with my new laptop cooling board and my planned exercise ball for a chair (plus a big white leather chair for when i get sick of the damned exercise ball) and filing cabinets and my netbook and my laptop/netbook cleaning kits and my other various things to organise the bomb in the corner of my room I call my "office".

Yup, new officeworks up the road is getting a lot of my money soon.....

I tried the exercise ball chair, and I can't stress enough to research and MEASURE how tall it needs to be! Mine is way too short. I also cheaped out and it only holds air for a few days. Flydiscovery FAIL.

I think the mods can still see it all. They must have their own little private freak show with everyones deleted rubbish.

I write up a lot of posts with no intention of ever posting them. I just write them for my own amusement if an idea comes to me or whatever. I like to write it down, read it through and then I just never hit submit. I just accidentally hit submit a few moments ago there with a post that was a pretty pop-culture laden treasure trove of win... but I never meant for it to get out.:D

Honey, I think they already know who all the freaks are. :p

And I do that too, write responses I don't intend to post. Problem is my brain-to-keyboard filter is crap and most of them get posted anyway. "Seemed like a good idea at the time" and all that.

Honey, I think they already know who all the freaks are. :p
Who, moi? I just ham it up for the cameras.:mrgreen:

And I do that too, write responses I don't intend to post. Problem is my brain-to-keyboard filter is crap and most of them get posted anyway. "Seemed like a good idea at the time" and all that.
We should get the mods to do a poll amongst themselves to see which user has the best cache of deleted stuff.

^ Had the same problem with the first exercise ball I got a few years back. It just sits out in the play room/dad's office now, losing air over time and being occasionally used for games. I am going to have a look soon, my office chair is nearly on its way out. I'm out in our dining room writing this now because I got so sick of it and the messiness of my "office".

And I write soooo many posts I don't bother posting, but I just close them after typing them, so i don't have any troubles with them.

I just remembered, it costs me more in fees to cash a cheque under $3 now, so I just throw them out. It's amusing more than anything, because normally the only cheques I get are for tax refunds :D

If you ask nicely they might help you out.

"Hello Mr Jacobs, I'm terribly sorry but I appear to have left my collection of Nazi memorabilia in the attic of your house, can me and my friends come over and get it?"

Of course I wouldn't say it like that....

Aaaaanyways, back on the topic of maps, I found this old thing after a quick search. I guess it got broked and abandoned.

So it looks like, unless we want a crappy frappr map, the best thing to do would seem to be bugging the big guys to get that vb map thing online again. Either that or make everyone get an account or share an account for platial. :dunno:

yeah would be fun with a vBmap thing as the pin thing seemed cool, so it felt more integrated and stalkerfriendly, but if it's too much of a hastle (which it seemed last time) then it's quite understandable that they'd rather not waste energy on it.

WOAH!!!!!!
My internet just went above 27 KB/sec!!!!!!!!!

This is a truly momentuous occasion, and one that mustr be celebrated- it is a miracle!!!!!!! :beer:

Albeit, the rest of the internet is dead now. Yes, i really am that excited in real life :D

ohhhh I got tickets for a concert in february.... yaaaay... been 4 years since I went to one of their concerts (the band is kent by the way, if you happen to know who they are good on you)

ohhhh I got tickets for a concert in february.... yaaaay... been 4 years since I went to one of their concerts (the band is kent by the way, if you happen to know who they are good on you)

Everytime i hear them i want to cut my ears off and eat them with a nice bowl of nails and hand-grenades..

That's how bad that poor imitation of a band is...

Last edited:
Well, they will be playing in your hometown too.... just so you're forwarned.

Why is it that whenever anyone mentions the word steam, I get Peter Gabriel's song in my head?