Random Thoughts....

If you're scared of bugs, do not click.

orb-spiders-copy.jpg

New species discovered

FML

My cousin works on the video crew for the Baylor football team, recording their games and such.
Small world...I wonder if I know him, then?

It's back to being rainy here again. Puddles FTW!

Homework FTL, though. Booooo.

... I just woke up, at 8:55, and I'm supposted to be at class at 9:10, 25 minutes away.

Whoops.

Ugh. I have a doctor's appointment today at 10am. I haven't slept at all. Its 7:02. I have to leave around 9:30 because I need to fill up my car.

That leaves me...about 2 or so hours to sleep. Not. Gonna. Happen. >,<

So I sent an email to a coworker today, detailing some small problems we have with some of our control software. He forwarded the email to our contact at the vendor, which is understandable, because the vendor has to know the problems in order to fix them. However, because I didn't expect anyone else but said coworker to see the email, I closed it with "Hankerin' for some stroopwafel right about now" instead of the usual, boring "regards."

Did I mention that the contact at the vendor is Dutch? Might be an interesting conversation when he drops by. :p

... I just woke up, at 8:55, and I'm supposted to be at class at 9:10, 25 minutes away.

Whoops.

I did that almost every day for my entire high school career. I almost never was late though.

Living close to your school FTMFW

They've closed one of my favorite curves/underpasses on the way home. Naturally, it's also the short route I take. If you can imagine a slightly banked tight S Curve two lane under a railroad bridge, you've got the idea. It's a daring shot, even at the speed limit. One time when 25 MPH isn't a suggestion, but a darn good idea.

One of today's classes/labs was a nightmare for my fingers. Had to wire 6 different logic circuits on a printed circuitboard... and to do that from chip to chip with removable wires to be placed on... erm... pretty sharp pins.

Ouch. :lol:

Right. Well that Finance exam couldn't have gone worse :(

Bye-bye 20%

He's teething?

:lol: They are always teething, maybe the correct answer would be that they are naturally nocturnal, I tried to 'convert' my hamsters when I had them, I kept the room they were in dark untill I got home from uni and had the light on late, but it didn't really help <_<

It's homecoming week, therefore, I have green toenails.

Yaaaay.

So I have this boss. He's gay. And when I say that I don't mean "Oh he sucks, he's lame, i hate him" kind of meaning to "he's gay". He actually is gay, he has a partner.

So he's been sort of the rate-limiting step in everything we do. It's getting really annoying.

He spearheaded this meeting for last Monday and everybody is rushing to campus hoping to get things done, and at the last minute he sends this email

"Won't be in until noon--plumbing problems at home..Ken"

Now, knowing that he's gay, tell me exactly what meaning/motive you think of when you read that message?

My other bosses and I had the same freaking thought :lol:

I once texted a girl I know, whose brother is gay, that I was packing fudge that day.

As much as I love my Beocom 6000, I think I love the new Beocom 5 even more:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/10/21/beocom5.jpg

I'm doomed.

EDIT: Double doomed. I can get just the Beocom 5 handset and register it with the base station of my current Beocom 6000.

Last edited:
So the doctor's visit was the usual, an hour of waiting in an eerily silent lobby. Except this time, it was an eerily silent lobby full of old people all staring at me. There were so many of them, you'd swear the old folk's home had a break-out or something :lol: Then another hour of waiting in solitude in the little room, then for the 5-minute exam that basically is just "Everything's been normal?" "Yup." "You're good to go." And the doctor telling me I don't have to come back a third time.

Yay for appendectomy follow-ups. -_-;