Random Thoughts....

1.jpg

heeeeeeeeee's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :dance:
This pleases me greatly!:D

Cool, a place to deport all the criminals to :p

That's ok.. We will set charges and blow a new canal so we don't have to be infected by "sk?ningarna" anymore! :mrgreen:

EDIT: um yeah, agree there cold. Did you do Frankenstein/Blade Runner? What the hell type of theme is "disruption and identity"????? I thought it was meant to be humanity and religion-based!!!!!!

Yeah i did. I found identity quite easy and i talked about what it meant to be human. The disruption part i fucked up badly. Basically you had to talk about revenge, choas, man playing god etc.

The "big" ones I remember were about 3"/7cm wide (barely fits in your mouth) by maybe 6"/15cm long with a shape like a paddle. I don't remember them being a pound either.

:wicked: :wicked:

out of context quoting FTW

Yeah i did. I found identity quite easy and i talked about what it meant to be human. The disruption part i fucked up badly. Basically you had to talk about revenge, choas, man playing god etc.

Yeah same. Identity and identifying as a human was easy enough, but I had so little time left. Few people including a firend of mine just up and left halfway through- they couldn't do it :|

I am close to the Sk?ne border, i can go down with a pickaxe and see if i can chop it off so it drifts away. ;)

OI! can't you be more precise in your diss of swedes.
it should be more like "well you're a guy from norrland :p"

Everyone knows we are the cool guys!!

Yeah same. Identity and identifying as a human was easy enough, but I had so little time left. Few people including a firend of mine just up and left halfway through- they couldn't do it :|

I could only write 5 pages for each. I don't know how some people write so fast.

(_|_)

(_(_)

(_)_)

:dance:

A photographic version would be much better... :wicked:

1.jpg

heeeeeeeeee's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :dance:

And he just bit my sister on the hand and has tufts of fur falling out. Yep, he's my baby <3

EDIT: um yeah, agree there cold. Did you do Frankenstein/Blade Runner? What the hell type of theme is "disruption and identity"????? I thought it was meant to be humanity and religion-based!!!!!!

oh and yeah, if it looks like I have/had been crying in that pic, i was up until about 2 minutes before I took that pic. Sorry for the red eyes and face :lol:

Yay! He looks so cute...:wub:

*smiles* he looks like he wants to kill the cameraman, which is a perfect cat pose...