Random Thoughts....

Everything has wound me up on the way to work this morning, from the loud American bloke on the train to the way they manage to get the first class position wrong so I have to walk the length of the train, to the bloke who pushed in front of everybody waiting to cross the road, and then did so very slowly.

It's all better now though because there's a broken down bus outside the office. Feels good.

Yeah I know. The wonders of air-conditioning makes it a bit more bearable, and it isn't even summer yet :lol:

We're getting it installed.

However, as I know we're on a bad power grid (Ours and 2 other people's houses always blackout during the summer), I have a feeling it might come in useless.

Crap.

Just got home from the new toyota prado launch and holy crap its expensive. Base model 3 door starts at 53grand and the top of the line Kakadu is up around the 90 grand figure!

My face hurts. Bad.

Just got home from the new toyota prado launch and holy crap its expensive. Base model 3 door starts at 53grand and the top of the line Kakadu is up around the 90 grand figure!

The current Land Cruiser is pretty freakin expensive. And far too big IMO.

err bottom left is Perth, I think you mean bottom right :p

Yes, that one. That's the sort of thinking you get in hot weather.

I've just checked out my good friend BOM and they said there isn't really a change after all on Saturday and the only under 30 day is Monday and then it's hot again.

...is that super presh mini stig?

^Then it's your own fault! Hope you had fun! :beer:

No

Urgh

I'm sorry.

Not sure what for, but throwing up a preemptive "I'm sorry" just in case.

My car's horn quit working, too...what the heck?

My Jeep horn hasn't worked in 4 years, except when I take it to get inspected. It never ever works for me, but works fine for the inspector.

Current exchange rate = EPIC WIN.

Cheap MP Pro HERE I COME