Random Thoughts....

That looks like noodles...
It's lovely cabbage left soaking in vinegar and olive oil and spices for a few weeks days.

Now I want Ramen.

Last edited:
It's lovely cabbage left soaking in vinegar and olive oil and spices for a few weeks days.

aka Pizza-salad!!!!!

Glorious pizza salad!

I feel strangely saddened by this poor excavator :(
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPFW0VqV9m8[/YOUTUBE]

Need tootphaste. I wonder if they do toothpaste with cannabis in Romania.

Last edited:
I'm no big fan of cabbage, but that pizza salad looks fantastic!

it's like it's had it's legs broken so it is pulling itself along with one arm :cry:

I was thinking along the lines of Tiny Tim the Tractor.

Glorious pizza salad!

I feel strangely saddened by this poor excavator :(

As do I. I really feel for the operator, who has to swivel back and forth to operate the hydraulics in the rear and keep an eye on steering and brakes.

Perhaps he's a smooth operator

Hee-hee

So thats my toothpaste is green :hmm:
I must confess, I confused smooth operator with smooth criminal, so no hee-hee for me.

Last edited:
I am totally hooked on kimchi. I can never get enough of it.

You must have grown up eating it, they make it weak in Oz or you have the tongue and stomach of titanium. I myself have witnessed spicy food masochists wince and whimper in pain after eating kimchi.

All this talk about Kimchi makes me want it. I'm watching Michael Jackson videos. Why do all videos of today suck? Michael Jackson did videos that went on for 10 minutes and didnt suck. Now they cant do 3 minutes without sucking. Video killed the radiostar.

Ugh, my ex's roommate once made kimchi in their kitchen. I honestly thought their toilet had exploded. I couldn't even stand to be in the same apartment with that smell.

I don't see how anybody ever ate it in the first place. Who thinks, "Oh crap, I accidentally left this bottle of food in the ground for a few weeks and now it smells like a sewer. Oh well, might as well try it."?

Everyone loves rotten food! :p You're just a big pansy. Pansyyy :D

Last edited:
Everyone loves rotten food! :p You're just a big pansy. Pansyyy :D

Cheese and Alcohol are good examples of stuff being rotten. Think of hard cider and blue cheese. If it wasn't for being out for a few weeks and growing mold respectively, you wouldn't have these fine fine food and drink.

Ok now i want some wine and gouda (this friggin shows my age BAH)<_<

Cheese and Alcohol are good examples of stuff being rotten. Think of hard cider and blue cheese. If it wasn't for being out for a few weeks and growing mold respectively, you wouldn't have these fine fine food and drink.

Ok now i want some wine and gouda (this friggin shows my age BAH)<_<

Yes, but neither cheese nor alcohol smells like poo. Feet, maybe, but not poo.

I don't see how anybody ever ate it in the first place. Who thinks, "Oh crap, I accidentally left this bottle of food in the ground for a few weeks and now it smells like a sewer. Oh well, might as well try it."?

Careful if you go to a Vietnamese restraunt then. They have a condiment that is on every table that is, in essence, rotten fish oil. They love it.

Careful if you go to a Vietnamese restraunt then. They have a condiment that is on every table that is, in essence, rotten fish oil. They love it.

Again, I don't have a problem with it being "spoiled". Lots of things we eat are that way. Kimchi just smells terrible.

Also, I do wonder about the first people to eat a lot of foods. Like eggs. You ever see a chicken lay an egg? Would you put that in your mouth?