Random Thoughts....

Last day I ever had to ride the school bus I dumped a jar of kimchi on the floor and walked off, I hated that witch who was driving the damn thing.

I figure the first human that tried it had seen that other animals eat eggs, so it's probably safe. Or she/he ate it first and thought about it later. Bummer if you were into trying out mushrooms back then. Sort of russian roulette, with mushrooms. Of course neither russians nor roulette were invented back then so they never knew of the dangers.

Again, I don't have a problem with it being "spoiled". Lots of things we eat are that way. Kimchi just smells terrible.

Also, I do wonder about the first people to eat a lot of foods. Like eggs. You ever see a chicken lay an egg? Would you put that in your mouth?

I am reminded of the great movie Fried Green Tomatoes. "He won't sit next to no black baby, but he'll eat an egg shoot straight out a chicken's ass."

The egg thing I think has a long evolutionary history. Predators have eaten eggs for a really long time. Hell even chickens will eat their own eggs if you break one in the area, or so I hear. That's pretty messed up.

I am STEAMING right now. Just spent I swear 15 minutes waiting in line at Walmart because the cashier refused to take this couple's military ID instead of a divers' license because there was no line to enter it on the register. Stuff like that just makes me want to scream. There's a reason these people are issued military IDs. Maybe because they move all the freaking time and don't have drivers' licenses! HELLO Walmart, not everyone drives. I am very close to writing a letter.

Again, I don't have a problem with it being "spoiled". Lots of things we eat are that way. Kimchi just smells terrible.
The farts and burps are even worse. I thought Budweiser farts were bad, kimchi farts will make you gag and vomit.

Also, I do wonder about the first people to eat a lot of foods. Like eggs. You ever see a chicken lay an egg? Would you put that in your mouth?

Probably the first person who did watched other predators eat it, figured they lived, and copied.

Yes, but neither cheese nor alcohol smells like poo. Feet, maybe, but not poo.

Having roots in a third world country, I think i'm just a little biased, if it isn't poo and it's edible, then it's worth eating. So much in asian cuisine, such as kimchi and that fish sauce that Jayhawk was talking about is usually a delicacy.

I know in japan, after watching that Bizarre Foods show, they think fish that has been embedded in some rice paste or whatever for over 2 years is a delicacy. Don't get me started on my country (Philippines), we have weird foods, but I decided to leave that out because one of our delicacies was on fear factor...:lol:

Oh, and shoot your ex roomie for knowing how to properly store kimchi, that's just foul! :mad:

Probably the first person who did watched other predators eat it, figured they lived, and copied.
We must not underestimate the power of dare.

One caveman to another
"I bet you two pieces of gravel you dont dare to eat that"
The other caveman eats it and drops dead to the ground
"Bob?"
First caveman looks around and sneaks off inconspicously

Last edited:
Drunk and redoing my itunes playlists, I know I'm gonna regret this when I plug my iPhone in tomorrow.

Fish sauce isn't that bad on some things...

I just found out my friends dog was run over by a car a week ago and he's been horribly sick since then :cry: :cry:

You must have grown up eating it, they make it weak in Oz or you have the tongue and stomach of titanium. I myself have witnessed spicy food masochists wince and whimper in pain after eating kimchi.

I grew up around spicy food since my mum and I are big spicy food fans.

I don't know why, but I just love kimchi. I had a whole damn tub of it for lunch the other day.

I don?t know about you, but I eat what is inside of the egg...

The farts and burps are even worse. I thought Budweiser farts were bad, kimchi farts will make you gag and vomit.

Worst farts in the world are MRE farts. I'm sure any military types out there know what I mean.

I am STEAMING right now. Just spent I swear 15 minutes waiting in line at Walmart because the cashier refused to take this couple's military ID instead of a divers' license because there was no line to enter it on the register. Stuff like that just makes me want to scream. There's a reason these people are issued military IDs. Maybe because they move all the freaking time and don't have drivers' licenses! HELLO Walmart, not everyone drives. I am very close to writing a letter.

It's possible that this cashier was just incompetent. At Target, there was a manual override for this sort of thing.

I am reminded of the great movie Fried Green Tomatoes. "He won't sit next to no black baby, but he'll eat an egg shoot straight out a chicken's ass."

The egg thing I think has a long evolutionary history. Predators have eaten eggs for a really long time. Hell even chickens will eat their own eggs if you break one in the area, or so I hear. That's pretty messed up.

Do you not care if they don't read it?

OOH, my Pokemon just evolved!