Random Thoughts....

My cat is stockpiling socks. Should I be worried?

my cat hasn't peed in over 24 hours, despite repeated attempts by the vets to get a urine sample out of him forcibly. Surprisingly, I'm more amused at his stubborness than worried :lol:

...I wonder if the neighbour kid has Aperger's. He goes on and on and on and on and on about stuff nobody else cares about and even if you don't show the slightest bit of interest and try get him to stop he just keeps going on and on, and usually talks inappropriately loudly. :hmm:
How old is he? Sounds like just an annoying kid, a bit similar to one of my cousins actually :dunno:

Then again I apparently went through 18 years of my life unknowing.... if I trust the diagnosis in the first place....

damn thread moves too fast.

well it could be he keeps talking like that because he's dying for some attention.... no?

I've often wondered if I were younger, if I'd be classed as Aspregers as well. The thing is, it's something relatively resistant to treatments. So if you know, can you fix it? Sometimes, but not usually. So does knowing help if there's nothing to be done? I don't know.

I find it a bit silly to be honest. I didn't need some medical diagnosis to tell me I'm lazy, antisocial, and overly literal. Just my personal set of character flaws.

Day-long nap helped with the nose, but not so much with the work I need to do.

He's, umm, 11 IIRC. Yeah, sure, kids are annoying, but he's unbelievable and will go on forever. By that age you should eventually be able to figure out that you're either boring your victim or they aren't listening, he doesn't seem to be able to do that... Of course, he also obsesses over a couple things, but all kids do that so whatever. A normal kid would eventually be like "you're not liiistennniiiiing :mad:", you know?

Hmm. What does he talk about, exactly?

Now that is cool! but he realy doesnt look happy plugged in does he ? ;)

No he's just embarrassed to be photographed with his drive out :lol:

How old is he? Sounds like just an annoying kid, a bit similar to one of my cousins actually :dunno:

Then again I apparently went through 18 years of my life unknowing.... if I trust the diagnosis in the first place....

damn thread moves too fast.

People like putting on mental disorder labels for what is in reality just shit parenting.

Last edited:
People like putting on mental disorder labels for what is in reality just shit parenting.

I just can't let that one slide. My parents have been amazing. I did some terrible things just in the last few years and put them through a LOT of stress. Thanks to them I have (partially) figured myself out and got my life back on track.

There is one and only one person to blame for my issues, and that is me.

EDIT: came off strong. Just don't want to create any misconceptions.

Last edited:
I just can't let that one slide. My parents have been amazing. I did some terrible things just in the last few years and put them through a LOT of stress. Thanks to them I have (partially) figured myself out and got my life back on track.

There is one and only one person to blame for my issues, and that is me.

EDIT: came off strong. Just don't want to create any misconceptions.

I meant the other kid not you :p
The self esteem movement that has happened in recent years is turning out the most horrible evil children I have ever seen because they are never disciplined.

My tires wobble. Off to see if I have another retarded bent rim again...grrrrr. Hopefully not, though. It's not wobbling that bad.

Aughhhh.

/\/\/\Yeah, that pisses me off! Teachers aren't allowed to tell students they're be annoying fucks because that is harassment, no it isn't, it's the truth! In my school we have early education where kids get first hand experience with children, however they aren't allowed to punish the kids for acting up because that will embarrass the kid. If the kid gets embarrassed about being reprimanded, s/he will know never to do that again because s/he doesn't like feeling that way, ergo the child has learned a lesson.

Just read on another forum.
Good news: The dog from the cruelty vid survived, had some bad injuries, but is on the mend and is being well looked after. :)

Even better news: They caught the fucker

I did not sleep well last night after watching that video. I have seen terrible things in my time I would not wish on my worst enemies to see, and that was up there. It was just...disturbing, you know? Got a little choked up. :cry:

I'm a fan of 1986.