Random Thoughts....

Im i the only one having issues with mgkdk's avatar....... can't stop watching.......... i sit for hours just watching it.... and i think its slightly hawt..... . . . am i crazy? :shock2:

I am away until Wednesday due to a death in the family. I will have my email+phone, but no laptop. If something fails, contact Viper007Bond or PacketCollision.

Not a good day today, I lost my school hat (which is a bitch to replace, $80 AUD), bombed my maths test which was to decide which maths class I would be put in this year. Better yet, both of these were caused when my parents decided it was a good idea to leave school two weeks to go back to Hong Kong because of something really trivial (like cheap airfares) and have the teacher tell me I'm doing the test today! WITH NO PREPARATION AT ALL!

I am away until Wednesday due to a death in the family. I will have my email+phone, but no laptop. If something fails, contact Viper007Bond or PacketCollision.

Sorry for your loss. :(

So CapitalOne called me and asked about some potential fraud on my card. This is interesting because I use that card for nothing but opening tabs at bars - I don't even pay the tabs on that card.

"Did you spend $1.88 on iTunes?" "No."
"Did you spend $38.70 on Skype?" "No."
"Did you spend $3272.77 at the Los Angeles, CA Apple Store?" "Definitely not."

I teached at an elementary school today :p Substituted for my dad for the day.

It is also my birthday, which started rather annoyingly as I bashed my hand on the asphalt when pulling my block heater plug off the car this morning. Otherwise everything is stellar. :)

I teached taught at an elementary school today :p Substituted for my dad for the day.

It is also my birthday, which started rather annoyingly as I bashed my hand on the asphalt when pulling my block heater plug off the car this morning. Otherwise everything is stellar. :)

What subjects/year? Also, fixt. :mrgreen:

Lol, a dumb error :)

It's such a small school, that I taught the combined classes of 3-4 and 5-6 at the same time. :lol:

Art, Finnish and math.

Did you actually teach or is it like over here where the teachers leave a set of instructions and you just follow them?

Did you actually teach or is it like over here where the teachers leave a set of instructions and you just follow them?

As someone who did that for nearly 2 years, there is a hell of a lot more teaching in "following the directions" than you think.

I was left instructions. I did teach first grade for a week last spring, and that took a bit more work even if I was left some notes back then as well, just to show me the right pages etc.

Being a substitute teacher does need some effort, not least in keeping order in the classroom.

First two days of me being a moderator on Racing Comments on the Autosport forum... Already deleted about 15 posts, did a couple of thread mergers and handed out two warnings.

First two days of me being a moderator on Racing Comments on the Autosport forum... Already deleted about 15 posts, did a couple of thread mergers and handed out two warnings.

"Do you actually moderate or is it like over here where the moderators leave a set of instructions and you just follow them?" :mrgreen:

Is it true? :(

Nah... ;) Sniff went a bit overboard there.

"Do you actually moderate or is it like over here where the moderators leave a set of instructions and you just follow them?" :mrgreen:

Depends. :lol: It's a bit tough wading through all the discussions, and people who are banned but determined to return are always an annoyance.

I can imagine. Every forum I frequent has some dude who can't keep away. Some have several.

Why are contestants on The Price is Right so stupid these days? You can't "dollar" someone unless you are the LAST bidder! Otherwise the next person will just dollar you. Idiots.