Random Thoughts....

Easier than Thunder-Cougar-Falcon-Bird.

^ Well if you wanted to stick with the cartoon theme as you suggested to TheVictor, you could call your car "MAD Cat" from Inspector Gadget.

madcat.jpg

Then he would have to become the Claw.

I am currently studying Economics, reading a thread in Boards, checking my twitter, talking to a guy on MSN, listening to my iTunes library, and posting here.

Multi-tasking ftw!

^ Well if you wanted to stick with the cartoon theme as you suggested to TheVictor, you could call your car "MAD Cat" from Inspector Gadget.

madcat.jpg

"Mad Cat" makes me think of Mechwarrior, and by extension Clan Smoke Jaguar. This needs some more thought.

Hell yeah it's addicting!

I wouldn't mind getting more snow right now, it makes the cold more enjoyable.

Now I have the theme song from Inspector Gadget stuck in my head.

Another name thought...paint it red and put this on it.

NrCBXkL4mqmmzl4wCSbHXSeCo1_400.png

in case you don't get it...

I once again find myself stuck in the Shanzai swamp. I just found a TagHeuer replica that included TagHeuer fragrance. Too bad this is not smellynet.

Oooh, cool, you can buy >5mW laser pointers off of deal extreme if you're not a US citizen and live outside the US. Hmm...

I am currently studying Economics, reading a thread in Boards, checking my twitter, talking to a guy on MSN, listening to my iTunes library, and posting here.

Multi-tasking ftw!

You may as well add "watch Graham Norton" then. :p
He's got Catherine Tate, Jimmy Carr and that American rappa dude 50% *

:)

* [joke]Yes, I know.

Oooh, cool, you can buy >5mW laser pointers off of deal extreme if you're not a US citizen and live outside the US. Hmm...

Dayam that's serious power out of a pointer. What color are they?

Whoever posted that turtle game is responsible for my complete lack of productivity

Okay I give up... this thread moves so fast nowadays, I can't even catch up after one day. :lol:

Eugh, I go away fro a week and I'm completely lost in the forums!!!!! D: Topgearfanatic, how the heck did you manage to get a title like that? And Shawn's back (yay!!!) and lots of people seemed to get banned. That's all I've gleamed so far. And in 2 weeks, I'm away for a week again. Sigh....

But oh well, holidays were pretty good, except I finally woke up, smelled the roses and realised that I was never going to be able to put up with the shit of one of my "friends" anymore and I couldn't excuse them for it either. Same with his girlfriend- too bad because I consider her one of my closest friends, but she has chosen him over me and her other friends, something I never did to her and will never do in the future. I guess the best thing I took away from that trip was that I now know who the people are in my friendship group that I can really trust to be honest with me and not just use me as a taxi and for loans. Still was an awesome trip otherwise.
I got to ride a camel :D

Dayam that's serious power out of a pointer. What color are they?

and they go all the way up to 200mW :blink:

They have red, green, and blue :p. I was just thinking of getting my brother a green laser since he's into astronomy and stuff and you can see green laser beams and all that. I think 10mW would suffice.