Random Thoughts....

He obviously hasn't been taking them. Or taking too many.

Well, I'm off to Cuba, and right before a new ep of TG. :)glare:)

Oh well, see you all in a week! :D

I just incenerated maybe 30lbs of wood to keep myself warm while watching movies. I feel good.

Well yes, that's correct.

Personally, though my dad doesn't agree nor do most people, I think Ponting is getting on a bit.

He's too focused on his monotone Swisse Ultivites ads.

My Dad says a lot of crazy shit and a lot of the times I feel a lot like the engineer in this pic (up until and slide three (inclusive))

http://img686.imageshack.**/img686/8844/orig360921.jpg
One of those new bottles where you twist it, and the Berocca falls down into water.

Hmmm.

Berocca, you know what I....wait no that's Valvoline.

Yes and an orange fizzy you will chase you around and eventually jump into you :lol:

Last edited:
Orange Cybermen!!!

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, I am bored. I think I shall read this thread from page one.

EDIT: OK, maybe not THAT bored.

Last edited:
I haven't spend any money in two weeks. Buahahahahhaha!

I bruised my palms and caused the muscles around my elbow to spasm last night pressing on a clay extruder that did not want to extrude any clay. Suck.

I am aware that this can be taken to dirty places. It is not meant to be taken to dirty places.

2urtvua.jpg

Here's the matchbox that ruined my thumb; as you can see, all the matches have 'gone' at the same time as I scratched one, trying to re-light a fire outside.

Goddammit, why can't beards grow more quickly? And more impressively? And more symmetrically?

YOur age might have something to do with it. Until I was 30 my beard was very patchy, and when I started growing a beard in September of 2008 it took about three months for it to fully grow in. I also trim my beadr using a Wahl beard trimmer to keep the hairs even.

It's offensively cold right now. I doubt it reached above 24F/-4C all day. I don't see how you Yankees/Canucks deal with this shit for months on end.

<_< You get used to it. Also why people in the Midwest/Canada are pretty humble, grounded and patient. Emphasis on patience.

I hate how everything is closed on Sunday. I have to take my bike fairing to a body shop, and I gotta wait until tomorrow...:x

since when in anything but a few small businesses closed sunday? :blink:
Nothing is closed around here.

since when in anything but a few small businesses closed sunday? :blink:
Nothing is closed around here.

Ha! In Australia almost everything is closed by seven sans supermarkets; hotels; restaurants etc! six on sundays.

2urtvua.jpg

Here's the matchbox that ruined my thumb; as you can see, all the matches have 'gone' at the same time as I scratched one, trying to re-light a fire outside.

Didn't your mother teach you not to play with fire? You're supposed to close the box before you strike! :p That said, hope your thumb gets better quickly. Burns are awful.

Most places have slightly shorter hours, but it's only by like opening an hour late and closing an hour early sort of thing. ex: the supermarket down the street is 7-9 instead of 7-11. Nothing is actually closed unless it is a small family store or something.