Random Thoughts....

I would just like to say I love how melodramatic teenagers are. WATCH OUT TEENAGERS... THE WHOLE WORLD AND ITS WIFE ARE AGAINST YYYOOOUUUU!!!!!!

I don't think I was ever like that.

I never was teenager
I went from being just a child to...

wait, I'm still a child :p

I didn't recognize you without Richard! Where's Richard! Oh noes!

I just had a HUGE deja-vu..... hate it when that happens! frigging creepy!

Didn't your mother teach you not to play with fire? You're supposed to close the box before you strike! :p That said, hope your thumb gets better quickly. Burns are awful.

Yeah, it's getting better. Also, some turpentine was involved which might have been one of the reasons I got burned :p

Most places have slightly shorter hours, but it's only by like opening an hour late and closing an hour early sort of thing. ex: the supermarket down the street is 7-9 instead of 7-11. Nothing is actually closed unless it is a small family store or something.

Or an auto body shop, or a motorcycle repair shop, or the City of Syracuse Parking Violations Bureau...all things I need to contact today. <_<

Or an auto body shop, or a motorcycle repair shop, or the City of Syracuse Parking Violations Bureau...all things I need to contact today. <_<

There must be someone open.

Actually they may be closed anyway because of too much snow....

Now the fish fingers have fallen on the floor! Are you happy? Are you happy now!?

Stupid job people bothering me :mad:

Backstory: I was interning for this company since summer and worked as a real employee for them last two months. We had a software project going on with me mostly doing the actual coding and I couldn't finish the project before my contract ended. I never really liked the boss (you might remember the rant from last summer I made here). And it didn't really get that much better towards the end. I only agreed to work for the last two months because I had taken only two courses in school this fall and a bit of extra money was nice too. Now this spring I am going to take more school to get my degree ready this year.

So now the project is still unfinished, my contract ended and I don't want or have time to work for them. Which is apparently a problem for the boss (as usual she is hasn't organized an employee to continue my work or anything).

I was really tempted to basically say "Fuck you, it's your problem now". But I decided to explain my cituation in a civilized manner, because you never know if we happen to bump in to each other later in my career.

Time to go to work. Not so good now the idiots are back from their holidays

I vote for puking for eating weird stuff to have it's named changed from ?pulling a Jayhawk? to ?pulling a gaasc?

No more strawberry granola milkshake Wendy's Bacon Jr. Iced tea big fries day

To make matters worse i tried to avoid it by watching 14x04. You know, the one where Jezza talks about the most sick coming out of a child's face and James about F1 brown cars with bits sticking out of them

I think I want to make extra signs when they hold things like Orientation and Welcome Week. I mean, they do need to know where Memorial and the SUB are, and those have signs made for them, but I think they need to know where the man-eating troll is.

You know, like this:
^ Alexander
^^ Waco Hall
v Hopelessly Dull People
vv Hogwarts
> Giant Purple Rooster
>> Collins
<< Puffalumps
< Sausages

Well, I'm off to Cuba, and right before a new ep of TG. :)glare:)

Oh well, see you all in a week! :D
Good luck! enjoy the holiday! beware of communist water :p

I think I want to make extra signs when they hold things like Orientation and Welcome Week. I mean, they do need to know where Memorial and the SUB are, and those have signs made for them, but I think they need to know where the man-eating troll is.

You know, like this:
^ Alexander
^^ Waco Hall
v Hopelessly Dull People
vv Hogwarts
> Giant Purple Rooster
>> Collins
<< Puffalumps
< Sausages

Say, how are the puffalumps prepared? i prefer them with steamed vegetables and a lovely red, maybe with a side of mashed. :p

Last edited:
Just spent $150 on $500 worth of textbooks. Thank god for eBay. And I'm not done yet either. <_<

I need to figure out what classes I'm taking...ugh. I don't know if my adviser's in, though.

A lot of stuff here is closed on Sunday, too. It sucks.

I prefer my Puffalumps raw. The velveteen noses were quite tasty when I was teething.

This picture is in honor of my post count...

image1.jpg

Out of context I don't think this will upset anyone

Why a spaceship?